Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #671  
Old Oct 01 2022, 11:50 PM
kazzaqld's Avatar
kazzaqld kazzaqld is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 27 2010
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Posts: 73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzaqld View Post
My facilities are showing at more than 100%? and have been for hours. I was last on my farm about 6 hours ago. I can load some products but most - especially the ones I need for my quests! - are not loading because they say the facilities are full. Having been away for 6 hours I should have had some product complete in that time?

Is this a known issue?

Just posted my facilities and that seems to have done the trick in terms of the quest steps, but there are still some at 102% - odd!
Reply With Quote
  #672  
Old Oct 01 2022, 11:52 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzaqld View Post
My facilities are showing at more than 100%? and have been for hours. I was last on my farm about 6 hours ago. I can load some products but most - especially the ones I need for my quests! - are not loading because they say the facilities are full. Having been away for 6 hours I should have had some product complete in that time?

Is this a known issue?
Hi Kazzaqld,
Did you have the reward/privilege for the Farm Pass that increased the capacity for some facilities? That would be why the percentages are over 100%. Unfortunately you will have to wait until they drop below 100%.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #673  
Old Oct 02 2022, 09:25 AM
Patti Coop Patti Coop is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 16 2020
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzaqld View Post
My facilities are showing at more than 100%? and have been for hours. I was last on my farm about 6 hours ago. I can load some products but most - especially the ones I need for my quests! - are not loading because they say the facilities are full. Having been away for 6 hours I should have had some product complete in that time?

Is this a known issue?
Hi, the clear memcache tip Taz offered fixed it for me! --Patti Coop
Reply With Quote
  #674  
Old Oct 02 2022, 03:21 PM
matrix1272's Avatar
matrix1272 matrix1272 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 16 2010
Posts: 122
Default

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I don't know if others are having the same problem, but when I go to work other farmers facilities, it is taking Forever to work 1 farmer facilities, if they have facilities on all 44 farms, it will take almost an hour to do just one farmers facilities. Is this a know issue or what could be the problem? Thanks
__________________
[http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5187&farm_ix=4

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Reply With Quote
  #675  
Old Oct 02 2022, 03:40 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I don't know if others are having the same problem, but when I go to work other farmers facilities, it is taking Forever to work 1 farmer facilities, if they have facilities on all 44 farms, it will take almost an hour to do just one farmers facilities. Is this a know issue or what could be the problem? Thanks
Hi matrix

I have noticed the same and have emailed the developers.
Reply With Quote
  #676  
Old Oct 02 2022, 04:00 PM
matrix1272's Avatar
matrix1272 matrix1272 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 16 2010
Posts: 122
Default

Thanks Marymarcel. It's so bad I'm giving up working them until they can get it fixed. Can you update me when they get it fixed? Thanks
__________________
[http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5187&farm_ix=4

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Reply With Quote
  #677  
Old Oct 02 2022, 04:18 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
Thanks Marymarcel. It's so bad I'm giving up working them until they can get it fixed. Can you update me when they get it fixed? Thanks
Hi matrix

We will let all know if something is done or fixed
Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old Oct 02 2022, 06:14 PM
matrix1272's Avatar
matrix1272 matrix1272 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 16 2010
Posts: 122
Default

Thank You.
__________________
[http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5187&farm_ix=4

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old Oct 03 2022, 02:03 PM
Early Girl Early Girl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 15 2009
Posts: 211
Default

Why is it taking forever for the Mayor to work all farms? Started happening after the maintenance shutdown. Taking 20 minutes to work 44 farms is ridiculous
Reply With Quote
  #680  
Old Oct 03 2022, 02:08 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 14,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Why is it taking forever for the Mayor to work all farms? Started happening after the maintenance shutdown. Taking 20 minutes to work 44 farms is ridiculous
Hi Early Girl

We have emailed the developers about this problem and they are working in it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.