Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 19 2024, 07:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cannot Post Facilities and Clients to FB

I have tried several times to post my Facilities and Clients to FB and nothing happens---is this a FB problem????
Old Jun 19 2024, 07:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
I have tried several times to post my Facilities and Clients to FB and nothing happens---is this a FB problem????
Hi 3 C Acres,
I moved your post to the thread about posting. I just tried this and it worked for me.
Are you not getting the pop up to post there? If not then you may need to clear your cookies for Facebook.

If you are getting a message that your post goes against their community standards then that is a Facebook problem and nothing we can do about that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2024, 07:05 AM

Default can't post to facebook, chrome, edge or opera

get the pop up to check post to fb, but when the second one pops up of the actual post, it has reload, when I reload, it has broken link message. ran c-cleaner, made sure all browsers were updated. just started yesterday.

Last edited by tammy1959; Jun 20 2024 at 07:30 AM.
Old Jun 20 2024, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy1959 View Post
get the pop up to check post to fb, but when the second one pops up of the actual post, it has reload, when I reload, it has broken link message. ran c-cleaner, made sure all browsers were updated. just started yesterday.
Hi tammy

I just posted my facilities to facebook without problems. Im using Chrome browser.

Please be sure your cookies and pop ups are allowed in your browser.

Let us know if you were able to post. Thanks.
Old Jun 20 2024, 08:56 AM

Hi marymarcel, sorry to interrupt here .
I have the same problem, but how do we check if cookies and pop-ups are allowed? I have no idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi tammy

I just posted my facilities to facebook without problems. Im using Chrome browser.

Please be sure your cookies and pop ups are allowed in your browser.

Let us know if you were able to post. Thanks.
Old Jun 20 2024, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi marymarcel, sorry to interrupt here .
I have the same problem, but how do we check if cookies and pop-ups are allowed? I have no idea!
Hi Palmarina

When you load your game, look at the browser address bar.

To the left of https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/ you will see a symbol.

Click in that symbol and you will find different options to check, one of them is for cookies and sites.
Old Jun 20 2024, 09:22 AM

in Firefox it says cross-sitecookies are allowed. Is that ok?
Still can't post ingredients or bonuses.

Quote:
Hi Palmarina

When you load your game, look at the browser address bar.

To the left of https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/ you will see a symbol.

Click in that symbol and you will find different options to check, one of them is for cookies and sites.
Old Jun 20 2024, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
in Firefox it says cross-sitecookies are allowed. Is that ok?
Still can't post ingredients or bonuses.
Hi Palmarina

I dont use Firefox, but one of the other mods. does and has the same setting and is able to post to Facebook.

We are not sure what is happening here and there is nothing we can do if FB is blocking those since we are no longer part of Facebook, but you can contact Support team to let them know.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 20 2024, 09:49 AM

ok marymarcel
thanks for the advice.

Quote:
Hi Palmarina

I dont use Firefox, but one of the other mods. does and has the same setting and is able to post to Facebook.

We are not sure what is happening here and there is nothing we can do if FB is blocking those since we are no longer part of Facebook, but you can contact Support team to let them know.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 20 2024, 09:50 AM

Default cant post to fb

pop ups allowed, cookies allowed. I get the pop up for the check mark to post to fb. but the next pop up, gives me the reload message, then the broken link
many of my neighbors and farmtown friends on facebook are having same issue.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests