Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 02 2024, 02:44 AM

I was looking in farm stats for mulberry trees and it wasn't showing any even though I was on a farm that showed there was some ready in 1.7 hours. Cleared memcache restarted game no difference so looked manually and harvested some. Then as a matter of interest went to my other account and it was the same.
Just wondering if there is any reason or is it another one of the games many quirks.
Old Jun 02 2024, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
I was looking in farm stats for mulberry trees and it wasn't showing any even though I was on a farm that showed there was some ready in 1.7 hours. Cleared memcache restarted game no difference so looked manually and harvested some. Then as a matter of interest went to my other account and it was the same.
Just wondering if there is any reason or is it another one of the games many quirks.
Hi kevat

Those trees were not ready by the time you searched for them.

The farm stats. have different options at the top of the window for you to choose/change.

The second option from the left, let you check items Ready, Growing, Wasted.
As the trees were not ready to harvest, you could change the second option from Ready to Growing and in the third option you could choose the time.

You have full information about Farm Stats in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...38#post6572738
Old Jun 02 2024, 11:05 AM

Default Mulberry trees not showing in farm stats

On the farm stats it didn't matter what option i picked it didnt show any mulberry trees anywhere. I have just checked again and it is still not showing mulberry trees anywhere on either of my accounts.
Sorry i might not have made myself clear i went to another farm where i thought there might be some and harvested them there by looking for them.
Old Jun 02 2024, 11:15 AM

Quote:
On the farm stats it didn't matter what option i picked it didnt show any mulberry trees anywhere. I have just checked again and it is still not showing mulberry trees anywhere on either of my accounts.
Sorry i might not have made myself clear i went to another farm where i thought there might be some and harvested them there by looking for them.

Hi kevat

Farm stats lists the products you get from the trees.

Mulberry trees give your Silk worms, so you have to search for those.
Old Jun 02 2024, 11:39 AM

Red face

Thank you very much Mary. I feel a fool now for not looking at that properly in all the years I have been playing and never noticed.
I am not going to ask about some of the other minor problems as i know about them and work round them.
Once again Thanks a lot.
Old Jun 02 2024, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Thank you very much Mary. I feel a fool now for not looking at that properly in all the years I have been playing and never noticed.
I am not going to ask about some of the other minor problems as i know about them and work round them.
Once again Thanks a lot.
You are very welcome kevat

But dont worry, sometimes we cant remember all things from this great game. Dont say anything but other mod made me remember about the silk worms on the stats.
Old Jun 02 2024, 11:53 AM

I think it was the farm pass as it said Harvest Mulberry Trees and it never clicked with me that i was harvesting silk worms. Never mind i wont make that mistake again. And thank you.
Old Jun 07 2024, 02:50 PM

not sure if this correct place but the activity area on several of my accounts are empty ,, especially when i sort by farming even though i know my SN been there ---- but also for facilies and i have them posted
Old Jun 07 2024, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
not sure if this correct place but the activity area on several of my accounts are empty ,, especially when i sort by farming even though i know my SN been there ---- but also for facilies and i have them posted
Hi JNelson

I just checked mine and all options are showing up fine, including my superneighbor working my farms.

Please be sure that the SORT BY is set to Date and reload your farms.

You can also can run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open.
Then reopen your game.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jun 10 2024, 02:28 PM

Question

OK, so I'm trying to move a facility and this happens (see photo). Why? Usually rights itself if I exit Farm Town and return.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (21.6 KB, 16 views)

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide