Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 06 2024, 09:18 AM

Good morning! I've noticed an issue with receiving gifts. Today I had 30 gifts to receive and I exchanged them all for the Goose. I should have had 60 Goose as I completed the Farm Pass requirements for 2 gifts for 1. I had 56 Goose. This happens a lot. I've gone through and accepted them one at a time and it will still do it randomly. It's very frustrating as I'm trying to fill my Chicken Sheds. Thank you!
Old Jun 06 2024, 09:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Good morning! I've noticed an issue with receiving gifts. Today I had 30 gifts to receive and I exchanged them all for the Goose. I should have had 60 Goose as I completed the Farm Pass requirements for 2 gifts for 1. I had 56 Goose. This happens a lot. I've gone through and accepted them one at a time and it will still do it randomly. It's very frustrating as I'm trying to fill my Chicken Sheds. Thank you!
Hi KnittyGirl,
Sometimes some of the gifts do not come through so you do not get the full amount. It is intermitent and nearly impossible for the deverlopers to locate why as they can not duplicate this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2024, 10:00 AM

Thank you Taz!
Old Jun 06 2024, 08:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I do not have gifting tools. Every time I collect my pending gifts, I lose a few up to 100. Every time. I also manage my husband's game's, including farmtown, on the same computer. It doesn't matter how many gifts are backlogged.
Old Jun 06 2024, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosmek View Post
I do not have gifting tools. Every time I collect my pending gifts, I lose a few up to 100. Every time. I also manage my husband's game's, including farmtown, on the same computer. It doesn't matter how many gifts are backlogged.
Hi Sosmek,
I am sorry but this is an intermitent problem so the developers have not been able to duplicate this and neither have the moderators.
If you wish you can contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2024, 08:55 PM

Default Ingredients

When I request ingredients, say one that includes yeast; can the yeast gained be used for any product that uses yeast or only the product requested?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jun 06 2024, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise Dianna View Post
When I request ingredients, say one that includes yeast; can the yeast gained be used for any product that uses yeast or only the product requested?
Hi DDenise,
The ingredients you get go into your storage with all the rest. No they are not saved for any specific product and neither are the ones you collect for quests.
Old Jun 06 2024, 09:13 PM

Thank you Taz

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jun 08 2024, 11:31 AM

Forgot how to request a gift, like Turkey Feathers. Can you refresh my memory. Thank you.
Old Jun 08 2024, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
Forgot how to request a gift, like Turkey Feathers. Can you refresh my memory. Thank you.
Hi Readytoretire,
Exchane one gift for the item you want, accept it and then from the gift box click on the More button in that gift.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support