Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 29 2024, 12:26 PM

Is there an individual harvest/product item limit? I notice that I have no more than 200,000,000 of aluminum, and several of the flavored waters. I've never seen an amount above that figure. I couldn't find a specific limit listed anywhere. My overall storage for harvests/products is at 75%.
Old May 29 2024, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraN View Post
Is there an individual harvest/product item limit? I notice that I have no more than 200,000,000 of aluminum, and several of the flavored waters. I've never seen an amount above that figure. I couldn't find a specific limit listed anywhere. My overall storage for harvests/products is at 75%.
Hi VeraN

The individual limit is 200,000,000. When you get to that amount, then no matter you continue storing the product, crop, fish etc. they will not go to your storage.

If you go to the Trade market, you will see that you have different percentage for you to sell part of those products.

Once you sell, then the new ones you send to storage will increase the amount. Just try to check your Harvest&Products storage at least once a week to see if any of the products have reached the limit or is near to it.
Remember you can set the A/Z filter to Stored amount.

The percentage for 75% you see is for the total amount stored in Harvest&Products storage.
Old May 29 2024, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi VeraN

The individual limit is 200,000,000. When you get to that amount, then no matter you continue storing the product, crop, fish etc. they will not go to your storage.

If you go to the Trade market, you will see that you have different percentage for you to sell part of those products.

Once you sell, then the new ones you send to storage will increase the amount. Just try to check your Harvest&Products storage at least once a week to see if any of the products have reached the limit or is near to it.
Remember you can set the A/Z filter to Stored amount.

The percentage for 75% you see is for the total amount stored in Harvest&Products storage.
Thanks! That's good to know. I will have to keep note of that.
Old May 29 2024, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraN View Post
Thanks! That's good to know. I will have to keep note of that.
You are welcome VeraN

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds