Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 23 2023, 06:12 AM

Default ships

all but one of my ships disappeared plz put them back
Old Mar 23 2023, 07:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penaten125 View Post
all but one of my ships disappeared plz put them back
Hi penaten125,

Your last post was responded to, please click on this link to be taken to it and please supply the information request. We will move your post today to that same thread in a short while:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6539426

Please also try to find some time to learn how to find your posts on the forum. Posts will be moved to organise them by subject matter so it's worth you doing so:
Where's My Post Gone?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 08 2023, 05:42 PM

Ship got sent without MY doing ANYTHING!!! Wasn't finished loading half the containers!!!
Old Apr 08 2023, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Ship got sent without MY doing ANYTHING!!! Wasn't finished loading half the containers!!!
Hi John,
The only way it could have been dispatched is if you accidently moved over the dispatch button with the mouse button held down or clicked.

I am sorry but we can't bring it back for you to finish.We do not have that capability.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2023, 06:20 PM

Default Load Ships

I cannot load ships right now. Get a message saying I don't own the 7 cranes, but I do. It even says I own all 7. Ships just won't load
Old Apr 21 2023, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
I cannot load ships right now. Get a message saying I don't own the 7 cranes, but I do. It even says I own all 7. Ships just won't load
Hi bbarksda,
Are you trying to do this in Facebook or the website. The website has not yet been released for everyone to try.
If it is on Facebook then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work you may need to remove them all from storage, save and close your farms. Then reopen farms and put them back in storage and see if they work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2023, 02:21 PM

Thanks Mary, I have just started to load a ship and although I have been preparing a ship everyday the time has doubled. Thankfully it was only 4.8 to 9.6 mins, has anyone else reported this problem. Thanks Mary
Old May 21 2023, 02:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Thanks Mary, I have just started to load a ship and although I have been preparing a ship everyday the time has doubled. Thankfully it was only 4.8 to 9.6 mins, has anyone else reported this problem. Thanks Mary
Hi Chubbyal,
I moved your post to the thread abvout the cargo ships.
This happens when one of the ships in your list for the ships dispatched drops off the list. They stay on that list for exactly 7 days to the second. When one drops off then the time changes to the higher length.
You can check that list by clicking on the little question mark in the box for the container.
Old May 22 2023, 08:30 AM

Thanks for your help Taz, much appreciated
Old Jun 02 2023, 08:21 PM

I've had cargo ships now for years, and generally remember to reuse previous itinerary. Once in a while I forget and find an arbitrary itinerary and then work to reset it as I wish.
However, the past few days, I have opened my ships (One per acct) to find the itineraries changed, as if I never set for reuse, on BOTH accounts. Some reliable ports I can't find any more, so I have to hope my new selection will be so, esp on the back end.
Thing is, has there been any glitches with the ships that would reset the itinerary AFTER I have selected reuse last itinerary when I sent them out? Two mornings in a row I have opened a ships (on both accounts) waiting to be prepped to find the reuse itinerary from the previous launch NOT there.
I really hope I am not becoming THAT badly absentminded!!

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port