Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 22 2022, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillardK54 View Post
I put some facilities in my storage to make some changes to my farm. Now I can't put the facilities back on my farm from storage. It keeps saying "couldn't move item from storage to farm. Please retry later." Soooo, what gives? Am I going to have to repurchase certain facilities?
Hi MillardK,
Read the post above yours. I already answered your previous post concerning this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2022, 01:45 PM

I tried the fix that you spoke of and it still did not work. What do I do now?
thank you
Robin Andersen
Old Nov 23 2022, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinandersen9 View Post
I tried the fix that you spoke of and it still did not work. What do I do now?
thank you
Robin Andersen
Hi Robin

As I told you in my first response, you do not own all the Turbo tools to fill all facilities by clicking in Start All button at the top of the Facility Manager.

For the Facilities you only have the Regular tools, you have to go to them to start production from each facility.

You own the Bottling Machine, Mobile Utility Cart, Tables and Chairs and Workbenches regular tools but you do not own the Turbo for those.
Old Nov 24 2022, 01:47 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks. However they don't show in the products when I check the "bonus" icon. Why? The only thing that shows is the test tubes.
Old Nov 24 2022, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Thanks. However they don't show in the products when I check the "bonus" icon. Why? The only thing that shows is the test tubes.
Hi VondaK

Test Tube Set is produced in the Glass Factory and then used in the Science Supplies Factory to produce Test Tube Rack.

They are not produced in the Biotech Supplies factory.
Belts and Dans have not been added to the Biotech Supplies Factory yet.
Old Nov 25 2022, 02:42 PM

I probably didn't explain myself well. Let's say I have a total of 400,000 XP. I use the "start all" button so it will activate what factories/etc I do have the tools for. A statement pops up and says "4500 XP". _but_ the 4500 XP does not add to the total XP of 400,000. I still have just the 400,000 after the message fades away. Where did the 4500 XP go? it does not show up anywhere on my account. I can't retry the start button as it will say "no products to be started". It does not show up 5 minutes later, it just disappears. I hope this explains the situation better. It happens almost every time I use that part. And I have lost a lot of points in the process.
Old Nov 25 2022, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinandersen9 View Post
I probably didn't explain myself well. Let's say I have a total of 400,000 XP. I use the "start all" button so it will activate what factories/etc I do have the tools for. A statement pops up and says "4500 XP". _but_ the 4500 XP does not add to the total XP of 400,000. I still have just the 400,000 after the message fades away. Where did the 4500 XP go? it does not show up anywhere on my account. I can't retry the start button as it will say "no products to be started". It does not show up 5 minutes later, it just disappears. I hope this explains the situation better. It happens almost every time I use that part. And I have lost a lot of points in the process.
Hi robinandersen

That is because the bonus batches, you dont get xp for them. Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total.

When you start products in facilities, the XP amount you see in the notification is what you would have got for all of the batches had all your ingredients been used for them all, BUT what happens next is that you get free bonus batches for filling them. The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.

The XP amount it deducts doesn't show in the game. The amount deducted can vary as not every product earns the same amount of XP for starting a single batch and the chances you have of earning bonus batches depends on the belt/dan earned for a particular product.
Old Nov 27 2022, 03:27 PM

Default Facility Shortage

Hi. Not sure where to put this question, but would someone be able to tell me why I am always short on clam containers? I have 7 fish processing plants and I just added a turbo fish processing plant and today I was over 6000 clam containers short. Now I am 4680 short. I also unchecked the canned clams, but I shouldn't have to do that, should I? I am confused about what I am doing wrong. Thanks for your help.

Deb Blum
email deleted by a moderator

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 27 2022 at 03:47 PM.
Old Nov 27 2022, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bednek View Post
Hi. Not sure where to put this question, but would someone be able to tell me why I am always short on clam containers? I have 7 fish processing plants and I just added a turbo fish processing plant and today I was over 6000 clam containers short. Now I am 4680 short. I also unchecked the canned clams, but I shouldn't have to do that, should I? I am confused about what I am doing wrong. Thanks for your help.

Deb Blum
email deleted by a moderator
Hi Bednek

I moved your post to the thead about Facilities and Facility Manager.

Also, I removed your email address as it is not good to post it in an open forum

You have several factories that use clam, 2 New England restaurant, 2 Portuguese Restaurant, 2 West American Restaurant and 3 Chilean Restaurant.
I didnt take in consideration the Fish cannery as you said you have clam unchecked.

To fill all those restaurants to 100% you need 2,340 clam for only one run. If you use to refill your facilities several times a day, then you will need more.
Take in mind that the Fish Farming Plant and the Turbo Fish Farming Plant are non workable Facilities, so you have to wait 6 hours to get the products.

If you are very short of clams, then you could uncheck them from those restaurants at least for some days trying to build up your amount in storage.
Old Dec 12 2022, 12:29 AM

Default Belt

In the section "My Belt" products, the only thing that shows are test tubes - nothing else. I went to do my chain for this week and it show the Science Club with 1/9 products so I can't use it as a chain.
Help, please.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending