Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 22 2022, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
having an issue with requesting boost from my friends.
I get this message...."0" does not resolve to a valid user

Is this a problem with my computer or with slashkey?

I never know where I'm to post my issues so I will start here.

thank you,
Keith
Hi Deluxxe

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

This is a problem from Facebook affecting all of us and we have to wait for them to fix it. The problem is with sending gifts from the Send gifts tab and trains boosts requests.

Please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657654
Old Apr 22 2022, 03:18 PM

Hi farmers

The issue for sending gifts and trains boost requests is fixed.

Please reload the game.

If that doesnt work then clear your memcache.

Thanks!
Old Apr 30 2022, 11:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

No real problem with this; I'm just curious. I keep getting train boost requests from "non-friends." When I click to boost, I get the message that it is no longer available. How do I find out who these "non-neighbors" are so I can at least send a friend message or whatever? Again, it is not a problem and no big deal. Just thought if they need friends, I'd do it. As always, thank you for the information.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 30 2022, 11:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
No real problem with this; I'm just curious. I keep getting train boost requests from "non-friends." When I click to boost, I get the message that it is no longer available. How do I find out who these "non-neighbors" are so I can at least send a friend message or whatever? Again, it is not a problem and no big deal. Just thought if they need friends, I'd do it. As always, thank you for the information.
Hi lynnetimpeiro,

It's usually due to someone with access to more than one account, perhaps to help someone out. It's more likely to happen if they use the same browser for both accounts and don't manually log out then close and reopen the the browser before logging into the other one. This happened after Facebook security updates quite some time ago.
Some can, instead of closing the browser just close any tabs that are open with Facebook and the game loaded, then just open a new tab and log into the other account, but that may not work every time.

When you get one in your train manager the blue button that shows you the relationship to that person (neighbour, friend, non-friend) is clickable and will take you to their farm so you could leave a message for them to contact them that way if you wanted to.

If you just want to boost them, do those from My Requests and you'll not see the no longer available message, you'll get one of the other messages depending on if it can still be boosted or not.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 30 2022, 12:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, Tiger!! Good to know. I'll send them a message next time around. Thank you again.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 30 2022, 01:20 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Thank you, Tiger!! Good to know. I'll send them a message next time around. Thank you again.
You're very welcome lynnetimpeiro

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 01 2022, 06:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't dispatch train

I was asked to send a screen shot of the msg I receive when I try to dispatch my trains. It keeps saying I have a train on Farm 9, which I did at one time, but with the changes I kept losing my cars and turbo engine, so I just started a train on another farm. Now it won't let me dispatch that train. i can't get my screen shot to post. All it says is I cannot dispatch the train on 37 because I already have two turbo engines dispatched on Farm 9 and 37. Please get this taken care of as soon as possible. Thank you very much
Old May 01 2022, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpost7219 View Post
I was asked to send a screen shot of the msg I receive when I try to dispatch my trains. It keeps saying I have a train on Farm 9, which I did at one time, but with the changes I kept losing my cars and turbo engine, so I just started a train on another farm. Now it won't let me dispatch that train. i can't get my screen shot to post. All it says is I cannot dispatch the train on 37 because I already have two turbo engines dispatched on Farm 9 and 37. Please get this taken care of as soon as possible. Thank you very much
Hi lpost,
Where is your 2nd train as you don't mention what farm it is on. The Turbo train on your farm 37 is still dispatched and has 14 hours left until it returns, so you can't dispatch it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2022, 09:44 AM

Default I can't request train boosts

It is my understanding that train boosts were fixed on April 22, 2022. I still cannot send out train boosts. I get the spinning circle and it doesn't load farmers.

I updated Chrome and did the mem-cache, closed browser and reopened. Then loaded FT and still doesn't give me farmers to choose from.

ID: 777364817
Old May 05 2022, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
It is my understanding that train boosts were fixed on April 22, 2022. I still cannot send out train boosts. I get the spinning circle and it doesn't load farmers.

I updated Chrome and did the mem-cache, closed browser and reopened. Then loaded FT and still doesn't give me farmers to choose from.

ID: 777364817
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
If you had the problem that only some had prior to the one in April then that problem is not fixed and Facebook still has an open ticket for that. That one is not fixed. The April one was a short term one in which no one could send train boosts or gifts because of a change in code by Facebook. That one was fixed within a couple days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working