Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,

I have moved your post to the thread about Newsfeed & Wall Request Posts.

Are you working that friends post from your News Feed , their profile or from Wall Requests?

When you say the name is incorrect when the work request starts to load, is it the Visiting name bottom left of the screen that is wrong or the name in the popup to start working that is wrong or both?

Does it happen with both of their requests, regular facilities and service facilities?

As it's always the same friend, please check with them if they recognize the name that you are first seeing before it corrects and also if they could have access or be logged into to more than one FB account, perhaps to help a friend out. If they do also ask if they are using different browsers for them or the same browser for both.
The crossover that can happen showing the wrong name for various things can happen when someone uses the same browser for more than one account, which is why we're asking you to check this with them.
You may also want to check this with the friend whose name you see first before the name corrects.
hi, it has happened only with one particular person who I have removed both as a neighbor (went to their farm and removed myself from being their neighbor first) and unfriended, mainly as I have not seen any postings from them to actually work their facilities from Wall Requests page nor my wall posts. I will keep checking to see if they still appear over the next few days. It happened with both Production and Referral work requests... first that persons farm name which changed to the correct persons farm name and this happened with every single person whose work requests I clicked on, both from Wall Requests and my own wall... am off to bed now.. will check again tomorrow... it doesn't stop me working but its just a tad annoying, lol

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests