Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2020, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the Unity version then Neighborhood Chains Contest, Super Facility, Facility Chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 09:58 PM

Default problems with HTML5 Version

Quote by Taz:

"You log into Facebook and first go to the Flash (original version) of the game. Is this where you have noticed nothing is there?"

No, it was game room. I couldn't get it to load at all on my browser, which is Google Chrome. I think I just have to update it to see what it does there, but I'm not sure. I'll do what you suggested though. Thanks for the advice and help .

M. Berger
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mberger78 View Post
Quote by Taz:

"You log into Facebook and first go to the Flash (original version) of the game. Is this where you have noticed nothing is there?"

No, it was game room. I couldn't get it to load at all on my browser, which is Google Chrome. I think I just have to update it to see what it does there, but I'm not sure. I'll do what you suggested though. Thanks for the advice and help .

M. Berger
Hi M. Berger,
I don't use Gameroom and someone else said the same thing. This new version may not work in Gameroom.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi M. Berger,
I don't use Gameroom and someone else said the same thing. This new version may not work in Gameroom.
Taz,
*nods* ok. What was it you suggested I do, again. I can't seem to find my original post or your response among the other questions and replies. I'm not sure if it got deleted or if I'm over looking it. Its just not there anymore, it seems. Thanks again for all the help.

M. Berger
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mberger78 View Post
Taz,
*nods* ok. What was it you suggested I do, again. I can't seem to find my original post or your response among the other questions and replies. I'm not sure if it got deleted or if I'm over looking it. Its just not there anymore, it seems. Thanks again for all the help.

M. Berger
Hi M. Berger,
Log into Facebook and use the link in the left column to open Farm Town in Flash. Then you can click on the link in the banner to get to the Unity version.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi M. Berger,
Log into Facebook and use the link in the left column to open Farm Town in Flash. Then you can click on the link in the banner to get to the Unity version.
Taz,

Ok, thanks. Have it copied down in a sticky note so I don't lose it again.

M. Berger
Old Jan 14 2021, 02:53 PM

guess i am dumb as i can not get my id# can not find where it goes
Old Jan 14 2021, 03:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorislei45 View Post
guess i am dumb as i can not get my id# can not find where it goes
Hi dorislei,
Your ID is the number in the banner. If you are not able to load the game lease include the other information requested too.
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default New Version wont load in Chrome

Can't get the game to load. I get a black bacground with a white cube and that's it
Old Jan 02 2021, 06:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello Taz

I have great problem, the new version will not load on EDGE, just only on CROME. I hope You are able to help
Happy New Year to your all, Thanks for doing a great job.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...kmark&count=26.

Last edited by Poul Martin; Jan 02 2021 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Don't know how to share a link to my account
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl