Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mpwhitford,
I think part of the problem is that the bonus batches don't finish processing and returning the products to your storage quick enough for the ingredient planner to see the difference. If I have shortages when I am ready to load facilities, I click the Start All, then close the facility manager, restart my farms, open facility manager and click the start all again. That forces the bonus products to finish processing and can be used to finish loading.
yes but the ingredient planner didn't show I was short on palm oil. it showed I had plenty of it to fill the restaurant. The first thing I do when I decide to post is look to see if I am short on any ingredients. Actually I guess I'm a bit anal about checking the ingredient planner - I rarely if ever post if it shows I am short on something.

this morning when I posted it was a private post for 4 neighbors who don't have trains so I gave them a chance to work my factories with no competition form the people who DO have trains. So I plan on topping off my factories. If I have the same issue then clearly something is amiss. right now my storage shows 1479 palm oil. the ingredient planner shows I have enough of all ingredients to post and only 228 palm oil is needed.

maybe it was a fluke I don't know. but if it happens when I post again then there is definitely a problem. I'll keep you posted and thank you for your response

Ok the issue seemed to have worked itself out. won't pretend to understand what happened but it's working now.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by mpwhitford; Feb 04 2015 at 01:58 PM.
Closed Thread