Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 19 2013, 03:51 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonmtm View Post
Getting Error X025 again when trying to load quests. Thanks.
Hi,

It should clear itself up, in up to a few hours, just keep trying every now and then.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 19 2013, 04:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
FYI,The start all says 23 (if you have both tools) but the help shows only 20 facs.
The help screen on the turbo bottling machine has a mistake it shows 10 facilities, but it should only be 8. It has the juice factory and the oil factory twice. The turbo bottling machine does 8 different factories and the turbo drive thru system does 10 different factories for a total of 18 between the two of them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 19 2013, 05:24 PM

Thanks for the updates, but the tools are not working correctly. When i hire someone to do h/p, shaker, copper, boat, and flowers it does not work. They get all the tools except for shaker and flowers. Then i rehire to do them and all they get is either the shaker or the flower too. Please fix it is very annoying to do the rehiring and i never get the shaker or the flower together. Thanks.
Old Apr 19 2013, 05:28 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PubsAngels View Post
Thanks for the updates, but the tools are not working correctly. When i hire someone to do h/p, shaker, copper, boat, and flowers it does not work. They get all the tools except for shaker and flowers. Then i rehire to do them and all they get is either the shaker or the flower too. Please fix it is very annoying to do the rehiring and i never get the shaker or the flower together. Thanks.
Hi,

The devs are aware there is a problem with multihires and tools and are working on it. For now you need to hire for just harvest and plow together, then the flowers and trees separately then the tools will show up.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 19 2013, 07:06 PM

Angry Start All Tools

How disappointing it was to spend 80fc so that I could START ALL and discovered that it only works on 17 facilities. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Old Apr 19 2013, 09:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, Tony, and THANK YOU, Devs, I really do appreciate your upgrades and all the new things you have designed for us over the years. I'm just too quick to jump on the new stuff before I understand it thoroughly. I never learn, lol, I need to practice what I preach in my sig!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 19 2013, 09:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by billypanther View Post
Hi
thanks for all the work - but like somebody already wrote here - I am also annoyed of having spent a lot of farm cash just to start 25 facilities - which is of no use at all - as I still need to go through all facilities to check which ones are not started - I too think a 'start all' icon should start all
Clivia
Hi, do you know that if you sort your facilities by 'utilization' (under the A-Z ARROW button in the upper right of the facility manager), your facs will order themselves with the empty ones at the very bottom of the list?

So, if you go into the FILTER and set your facs to show SERVICES only (and all facilities on all farms), the turbo loaders from last update do them all and you're done.

Then you change the FILTER to REGULAR only, make sure your A-Z is set to 'utilization', use the new turbo loaders, and they will cause the ones you loaded to go to the top of the list. Scroll down to the bottom and fill the rest as usual.

You will notice that you will not have to move your mouse from box to box...as they are filled they pop off your screen and the next lowest supplied will pop under your cursor. Boy, is that fun!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 19 2013, 09:49 PM

My issues with the Help info on the new facilities being blank and some of the images for ingredients in the facilities has been resolved. Thank you Raul.
Old Apr 19 2013, 10:55 PM

I don't get the new train mini game. I can't even complete the level one practice once. I don't know what Im doing. When I do finally manage to make a track to the other side, it always says too late. I can't seem to find track pieces that will even work. Is it suppose to be this hard, or am I not understanding something.
Old Apr 19 2013, 11:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I don't get the new train mini game. I can't even complete the level one practice once. I don't know what Im doing. When I do finally manage to make a track to the other side, it always says too late. I can't seem to find track pieces that will even work. Is it suppose to be this hard, or am I not understanding something.
I agree with you on that, I just tried that game and can't get level 1, definitely won't be playing that one anymore.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread