Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2013, 11:08 PM

Hi small issue, when i water my flowers, some of them not all become as if they have one more day to grow even though they were fully grown, but i justreload my farm and they are back to full grown. thank you
Old Feb 21 2013, 01:03 AM
Account Not Linked

My manure spreader to do all farms in one click does not work like it use to, my trees i try to keep in sink just on one farm go automatically off sink, half the farm that has trees on it are ready and the other half is not ready, i take the time to get them back in track, and it goes off sink again, when i go to use the manure spreader to one click all fields at the same time a page shows up with all the number farms in little squares, just as if, like you were going to hire some one to work at the market.
Old Feb 21 2013, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnpharris40 View Post
My manure spreader to do all farms in one click does not work like it use to, my trees i try to keep in sink just on one farm go automatically off sink, half the farm that has trees on it are ready and the other half is not ready, i take the time to get them back in track, and it goes off sink again, when i go to use the manure spreader to one click all fields at the same time a page shows up with all the number farms in little squares, just as if, like you were going to hire some one to work at the market.
Hi there - re: the problem with the manure spreader and a farm selector box - this is how it works now. You need to select the farms you want to fertilise - some people do not fertilise all their farms for example if they have decorations on them.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 21 2013, 02:49 AM

Still having problems with flowers. I harvest them, then water and they all appear as ready to harvest again.
Old Feb 21 2013, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces16 View Post
Still having problems with flowers. I harvest them, then water and they all appear as ready to harvest again.
If you reload the farm they may go back to being harvested again - I used to have this problem and I could harvest them twice but the second time they were "ghost flowers" and did not go into my storage.
My flowers are going from wilted to half grown - the mouse over says ready to harvest but the tool cant harvest them. If I refresh they appear full grown and can be harvested.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 21 2013, 05:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I STILL can't get used to the new purple sprinkler. I really don't want it. It requires too many moves to use. I don't want to have to chose which farm I want to water, I want it to remain as it was. Is there any chance I can get a refund?? I am so frustrated with it & angry that I was duped into buying this as a helpful tool, but, it turns out to be more hassle than its worth. I prefer to water each farm separately as I plant them.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 21 2013, 06:58 AM

I feel the same way it was a waste of money. It did not do what it was supposed to based on the original note.
Old Feb 21 2013, 07:23 AM

Raul said to let him know if there were still issues with flowers. Last night my neighbor harvested the trees and flowers on my farm 8. That's the only things to harvest on that farm. When he was finished I watered to make them grow faster and all the flowers popped back up "ready to harvest". I knew they weren't so we just moved on.

When you leave and come back to the farm it is all harvested.

I can live with that. As long as the entire farm gets watered....which it did. Just wanted to let you know.
Old Feb 21 2013, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I STILL can't get used to the new purple sprinkler. I really don't want it. It requires too many moves to use. I don't want to have to chose which farm I want to water, I want it to remain as it was. Is there any chance I can get a refund?? I am so frustrated with it & angry that I was duped into buying this as a helpful tool, but, it turns out to be more hassle than its worth. I prefer to water each farm separately as I plant them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andygoerke View Post
I feel the same way it was a waste of money. It did not do what it was supposed to based on the original note.
Are you both aware there are to selection buttons at the top? One is to water a single farm and the other is for multiple farms. On the multiple farms you can select multiple farms to fertilize individually or you can select all at the bottom.
If you still desire a refund you will need to contact Support as no refunds can be done through the forums. The decision is theirs whether you get one. To contact them fill out the form at this LINK. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to get back to you, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2013, 02:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Where is all my salt water bait going? Is there a new thing I need to shut off?
Closed Thread

Tags
train