Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 13 2012, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post

Agree with you in that the little tweaks and fixes are sometimes the very best part of an update. I certainly appreciate them.

Now, could the devs please define 'OCCASIONALLY' for us

We're waiting ... impatiently
That is more than "tomorrow" and less than "in the future"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That is more than "tomorrow" and less than "in the future"

Old Mar 13 2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
ssssssooooooooooooo true, its not the devs killing the game, its gonna be the majority whiners....you cant please everyone, ive been playing since the start and Will Continue playing till the end(Hope there is no end..lol.), these devs bend over backwards giving us an AWESOME game, and yes its sad more people dont realize, to bad...

also wondered if we were gonna get more facility products belt thingys, i noticed they didnt do them this time(Like do the next 25 or so)--like theve done the last 2 releases...no biggie though, just sayin....

Keep up the AWESOME work Raul and Devs, we love this game,to bad gotta come to Facebook to do it..lol.
I guess I'm one of the "whinners" then. This release and the past one were absolutely pathetic. They shouldn't have bothered or at least combined them into one release. The biggest thing in this release was the note at the bottom telling what was coming up next time.

I always get a hoot out of everyone's "great release", etc. Raul's release notes could contain only "This space left intentionally blank" and there'd be the same 100 or so people claiming this was a "great release". CMON people...demand quality. We're doing them a favor by playing not the other way around.
Old Mar 13 2012, 07:51 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I was thinking this too - we got a one click button for our facility workers for each BUILDING but really need one for each FARM - (my Carpel tunnel got so bad I had to submit to the surgeon's knife)
fewer clicks would be wonderful as this game must be a carpel-tunnel surgeon's dream come true!!
Old Mar 14 2012, 12:39 AM

Smile Need Lots of One Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
Thanks again for the great release!! Like many people, I am buying most of the facilities, and having trouble producing enough "ingredients" like Canvas. I am adding extra facilities to try to meet production needs but as in this case I need more Canvas, but not the other things and don't want to produce them in every facility because I will run out of raw materials for use in items needing stuffing, like dolls... It would be nice if the checks on products to produce were independent from the same facility on other farms, so I could buy several extra facilities and only turn on the Canvas... Love the game and not complaining, but though I might suggest this ... TY
Here's what I do. It takes a little extra effort when I load, but . . . I set the default check to ONLY the product I need the most of. Then, when loading the other facilities, I open them up individually and click "All" for the other products. So, for instance, I have three Dairy facilities, but what I need all the time is Cheese. So I check Cheese, but leave the others blank. Then I'll open one or both of the other facilities and click on "All" for those items I happen to need this time.

In your case, you would check only Canvas Rolls in all Textile facilities, then click ALL for the other products as you need them. Make sense? I hope so.

BTW, I agree with you that it would be GREAT to be able to set each facility separately, and would love to see this feature added. But in the meantime, this may be a solution to your Canvas Roll problem.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Mar 14 2012, 12:57 AM

Question Sprinkler Clarification, Please

Okay, so I'm probably not too bright where some of these things are concerned, but I figure it's better to ask the question up front than to buy the tool and find out it doesn't do what I thought.

So, if I buy the new green sprinkler, will it both shorten and lengthen my harvest time? For instance, right now when I plant corn (60 hours) and water it with the Orange(?)/Red(?) sprinkler, my corn will be ready in 30 hours -- OK, 29.9 hours.

If I buy the green sprinkler and use it on my corn as soon as I plant, it seems to me that what you're saying is my window of opportunity to harvest the corn is now from 29.9 hours to 108 hours (60 + 48).

True? Because I sure wouldn't want to buy it if it added on extra time at the end, but didn't double growing time too.

And to those of you who complain this is a "worthless" upgrade, I totally agree with whoever said this will make planting really short-term crops feasible for those of us who can't be on all hours of the day and night. I mean, raspberries that don't go to waste until 28 hours after you plant them?!! That's fantastic, especially for those of us who only plant 2- and 4-hour crops when they need them -- and then perch next to the computer fretting that they'll still lose them -- even with timers and big stickie notes to help us remember!!!

AND TO RAUL AND THE DEVS -- BRAVO!! WELL DONE!!! THANKS FOR MAKING THE ONLY GAME I PLAY EVEN BETTER!!!!! I do hope you're training your offspring to take over for your when you get too old, grey, and senile to keep up with the game. I want this game to last into perpetuity!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Mar 14 2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Okay, so I'm probably not too bright where some of these things are concerned, but I figure it's better to ask the question up front than to buy the tool and find out it doesn't do what I thought.

So, if I buy the new green sprinkler, will it both shorten and lengthen my harvest time? For instance, right now when I plant corn (60 hours) and water it with the Orange(?)/Red(?) sprinkler, my corn will be ready in 30 hours -- OK, 29.9 hours.

If I buy the green sprinkler and use it on my corn as soon as I plant, it seems to me that what you're saying is my window of opportunity to harvest the corn is now from 29.9 hours to 108 hours (60 + 48).

True? Because I sure wouldn't want to buy it if it added on extra time at the end, but didn't double growing time too.

And to those of you who complain this is a "worthless" upgrade, I totally agree with whoever said this will make planting really short-term crops feasible for those of us who can't be on all hours of the day and night. I mean, raspberries that don't go to waste until 28 hours after you plant them?!! That's fantastic, especially for those of us who only plant 2- and 4-hour crops when they need them -- and then perch next to the computer fretting that they'll still lose them -- even with timers and big stickie notes to help us remember!!!

AND TO RAUL AND THE DEVS -- BRAVO!! WELL DONE!!! THANKS FOR MAKING THE ONLY GAME I PLAY EVEN BETTER!!!!! I do hope you're training your offspring to take over for your when you get too old, grey, and senile to keep up with the game. I want this game to last into perpetuity!!
Hi

Yes The green sprinkler halves the groath the same as the red so a 4 day crop is now 2 day crop but the go to waste window is extended.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Mar 14 2012, 01:33 AM

I need some help..

I like to ask if I can get my FC back.. I have bought 2 tree shaker (8x4) because I thougt I needed one for each farm.. Its a long time ago now.. Then I have 2 manure spreader red one, it was a gift from a neigbour.. By mistake. The gift was ment for me, but the wrong one.
Can i pls return them and get FC back..
Old Mar 14 2012, 02:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falula View Post
I need some help..

I like to ask if I can get my FC back.. I have bought 2 tree shaker (8x4) because I thougt I needed one for each farm.. Its a long time ago now.. Then I have 2 manure spreader red one, it was a gift from a neigbour.. By mistake. The gift was ment for me, but the wrong one.
Can i pls return them and get FC back..
You will need to contact support and see if they can help. To contact support.. underneath the game screen , click on "report/contact this application" when the window opens select the first option, then fill out the form and be patient it might take a few days to get back to you, depending on how many tickets they have. They don't do refunds through the forum.
Old Mar 14 2012, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan4jy View Post
Thanks a lot Raul for everything that you have done for farmtown and for all the future developments ...

For the older players (chronological age and farm town diehards) here is my wish list:

Is it possible to have a sort of summary per farm to guide us where we can see what plants/trees are on a particular farm? I can't remember where I planted my trees especially when there are quests I have to finish

It will save time going from one farm (all 13 farms) to another just to see the plants/trees.
I have to make a list of the crops I planted per farm ..
With 13 farms and my memory not as good as it used to be...I keep a notebook next to my computer so I can write down what I have on each farm...and any special little notes that apply to each...it's been a great help and saves me time from going to farms that aren't ready to harvest and planting a crop that I already have growing on another farm...
Closed Thread