Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2012, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Default darts

I have to make copper ore, copper sheets, harvest turkey feathers, then make darts. Of course I hit start all and I'm stuck on the first step. Guess we live and learn lol
Old Jan 26 2012, 09:18 PM

ok i think im getting my head around this, im due for second quest now. lets see how this works..

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jan 26 2012, 09:21 PM

Default ENUF, is ENUF

I have held my temper as long as I can. I am about to blow a fuse. I have been a contented player for years and have had ONLY good things to say about this product and it's makers. But enough is enough!!!!! I have had it up to my eyeballs with these stupid popups telling me my progress on the belts that I achieve. I DON"T CARE about the progress. All I know is I press all my "start all" buttons quickly and cannot get two more facilities until all 8 items in the previous facility start transmitting popups. I get MAD and close the facility manager before I finish because I do not want to see the popups any more. I even went to a neighbors farm today to harvest their crops and the **** popups started appearing while trying to do my work.

Why can we not have a "check box" switch in the preferences drop down menu that allow us to turn off these irritating announcement that we could care less about. You say, well it is only until you reach 6th Dan. I say and then they will release another 25 facilities to produce hundreds more of the idiotic announcements.

ENUF!! is ENUF!!
Old Jan 26 2012, 09:43 PM

ok so now im really reaaly confused.. im attaching a graphic.

i only have 6 petchem barrels in productions, 3 per batch, next batch in 49 mins, so it should max take 6 hours 49 mins to complete right (these r the two batches i started after accepting my quest, ive had friends working all day to work these through an already full facility)

i see the 1/1 part of the petro chem in the quest manager screen, which means ive set that part right..

so why the hell am i on a 56 hour wait???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg urghhh.jpg (20.0 KB, 23 views)

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jan 26 2012, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
ok so now im really reaaly confused.. im attaching a graphic.

i only have 6 petchem barrels in productions, 3 per batch, next batch in 49 mins, so it should max take 6 hours 49 mins to complete right (these r the two batches i started after accepting my quest, ive had friends working all day to work these through an already full facility)

i see the 1/1 part of the petro chem in the quest manager screen, which means ive set that part right..

so why the hell am i on a 56 hour wait???
Did you only start 1 for this quest? Did the last quest require this item too?
You can go ahead and start your 1 batch for your plastic granules then start your final product. When the final product completes your quest is through.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2012, 10:14 PM

Oh wow! Just found the quests! AFTER I had planted all my fields! LOL They should be GREAT fun, though! I think I'm going to really love them. : )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 26 2012, 10:30 PM

ohhhhhhhhh kay i think i got it worked out now..

ive attached a pic, i individually started items for each of the steps - what is confusing people i think r the green and yellow highlighted areas telling u cant start one step until youve completed another..

my high numbers im guessing are from the "start all" error when i first when in..

so this should work how from now on in - will i complete the quest when the 10 pins r finished, or when those huge numbers finally roll over?

rob/taz your help is very much appreciated.. i get fustrated easily and youve been a big help.. normally i dont complain, but I could see others needing help too so I stuck with it.

and i think i figured out the trick to balancing off faciltiies for quests v facilties for products/xp - open you quest first before u run your facs for the day, use the empty space to get your quest stuff in, then load em up - repeat process 2mrwonce they have worked through.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg urgh...2.jpg (20.5 KB, 14 views)

Are We there Yet???

Last edited by Hornyroo; Jan 26 2012 at 10:50 PM.
Old Jan 26 2012, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
ohhhhhhhhh kay i think i got it worked out now..

ive attached a pic, i individually started items for each of the steps - what is confusing people i think r the green and yellow highlighted areas telling u cant start one step until youve completed another..

my high numbers im guessing are from the "start all" error when i first when in..

so this should work how from now on in - will i complete the quest when the 10 pins r finished, or when those huge numbers finally roll over?

rob your help is very much appreciated.. i get fustrated easily and youve been a big help.. normally i dont complain, but I could see others needing help too so I stuck with it.

and i think i figured out the trick to balancing off faciltiies for quests v facilties for products/xp - open you quest first before u run your facs for the day, use the empty space to get your quest stuff in, then load em up - repeat process 2mrwonce they have worked through.
It will be done in the 4 hours for the pins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It will be done in the 4 hours for the pins.
heee heeee im gonna hold u to that

Are We there Yet???

Old Jan 26 2012, 11:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
heee heeee im gonna hold u to that
Sorry...I have to run...see you later.....tomorrow....
Closed Thread