Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 30 2011, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
why stop at double.. hehehe

Stoneface you are as greedy as the oil companies....
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 30 2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The only way you can do it at the moment is to create a list of your Farm Town friends if you don't have one. Then in the Manage List set it to only show Games posts. On your newsfeed you will still see all of their posts, but if you click to go to the list then all you will see are their game post.
hi there, i use an app called Better Facebook... it puts all your games into tabs across the top of your home page... save all this listing stuff... and it has worked well for me for over 12 months.. hope that helps...
Old Sep 30 2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Stoneface you are as greedy as the oil companies....
hey.... I resemble that.....

Old Sep 30 2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
hey.... I resemble that.....

I think you might mean resent that

Please keep the thread on topic

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 30 2011, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
1 crude oil makes 12 fuel tanks

1 fuel tank gives you 300 units of fuel

12 fuel tanks x 300 = 3600 units of fuel

It takes 60 barrels of crude oil to max out the oil refinery.

60x12x300= 216000 units of fuel

At that rate it is less then 5 fillings of the refinery to make a million units of fuel. The last time I refuled was months ago and I got I think 3.5 million units I have just over 1 million left. I only load my facilities 3 times a week not everyday and I max out most things every time. The only things I don't max out are things like fuel and tomato sauce stuff that you make way more then you need. I max out the petrochemical plant every time I load the facilities and I have 5732 petrochemical barrels in storage. If you just watch what your really need and do not try to keep the facilities maxed out 100% of the time it is easy to let some things build up in storage to where you will not have a problem with that item.
I am sure I don't have a problem with fuel, a few months ago when they released the update that everybody loss fuel and they gave some of us extra fuel when I filled up I had over 5 million units of gas and haven't had to refill since, but it is getting close to time that I will... but I my issue is even with the new increases and I have waited a few times to verify this but with 11 pumps going and only working facilities every other day, I can max out the refinery to 100% no problem but it will only get the Petrochemical Plant to about 72% and that is with working my neighbors facilities and collecting barrels from them. So if we could up the production of the petrochemical barrels that would sure help this.
My other issues are being able to produce enough Wool from Sheep and llamas. Milk from Cows, and eggs from Hens. I have animal barns on 10 farms loaded to the max and then some. I have saved one farm from putting any facilities or animal barns on. Only thing like that I have on it is an oil pump cause it can hide easily.
We're getting there but still need some adjustments made.
Old Sep 30 2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I am sure I don't have a problem with fuel, a few months ago when they released the update that everybody loss fuel and they gave some of us extra fuel when I filled up I had over 5 million units of gas and haven't had to refill since, but it is getting close to time that I will... but I my issue is even with the new increases and I have waited a few times to verify this but with 11 pumps going and only working facilities every other day, I can max out the refinery to 100% no problem but it will only get the Petrochemical Plant to about 72% and that is with working my neighbors facilities and collecting barrels from them. So if we could up the production of the petrochemical barrels that would sure help this.
My other issues are being able to produce enough Wool from Sheep and llamas. Milk from Cows, and eggs from Hens. I have animal barns on 10 farms loaded to the max and then some. I have saved one farm from putting any facilities or animal barns on. Only thing like that I have on it is an oil pump cause it can hide easily.
We're getting there but still need some adjustments made.
Hi If you need additional Petrochemical barrels one way is to request a item like turpentine or plastic granules from your neighbors this will add additional petrochemical barrels to your storage.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 01 2011, 11:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
I think you might mean resent that

Please keep the thread on topic
No, really he does mean resemble! (he's agreeing, in a joking way) (sorry to keep the off topic exchange going, but I had to respond)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by earlgray; Oct 01 2011 at 11:57 AM.
Old Oct 01 2011, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
No, really he does mean resemble! (he's agreeing, in a joking way) (sorry to keep the off topic exchange going, but I had to respond)
Yep.... you are correct..... sorry... I should have explained to the "shoe salesman from down under"..... hehehe

...humor is a bit different I guess, huh Al? I duplicate mine, while yours I expect, is rather ab original.

Old Oct 01 2011, 08:38 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Great update. Thank you for increasing the items you have increased it will help out a lot. Can you please think about increasing the amount of shrimp we get from the fish farming plant and canned tuna from the food preserve. We need way more shrimp then the other stuff from the fish farming plant so having more then one for just shrimp is not worth the fc. On the canned tuna it takes 3 loads from the food preserve to max out the sandwich shop that is just crazy in my opinion. Please think about helping us out a little bit.
also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think about increasing the gift amounts on the factory consumable items, such as tomatoes, potatoes, etrc, etc???? at least bring them all up to 100 per gift?? i use so many tomatoes and flour that i can't ever max out any factories, and that's with growing AND gifting!!! pleaseplease pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz???????

GREAT UPDATE, THO, AND THANK YOU MUCH!!!
Old Oct 02 2011, 06:36 AM
Account Not Linked

I see a few people on fb saying that slashkey is moving farmtown over to google+ and will have to start from scratch again ??
Closed Thread