Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by msa651 View Post
The Red Sprinkler needs to let one know how much time is left before you can use it again. Currently if you irrigate a farm, harvest the crop and sow another crop all on the same day, you can not irrigate again and you have no idea other than the message that you can only water once a day.
you can re water after 20 hours...I have found it great for 4,3 &2 day crops..won't bother with the shorter time growth crops..and I write down the time I irrigate each crop so that I know for sure...don't leave it up to guess work..I do agree with you that there needs to be a time showing on the irrigator, same as the manure spreader...lets hope they fix it, but until they do, write the times down, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 31 2011, 10:24 PM

Thanks for the great updates!!! My wife and I play FT daily and have all the facilities and tools. Love the game!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Aug 31 2011, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
But speeding up the crops (on your own farm) could be an unwanted side-effect. I'd like to choose which sprinkler to use.
Yes I agree. I hope to see the brown sprinkler back in the tool box for a choice between it and the red one. For now though you can go to the farm you want to use the brown sprinkler on and get it out of your storage and use it on that particular farm, then put it back in storage. For now that works but putting it back in our toolbox would be ideal, for a choice.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Aug 31 2011, 11:11 PM
Account Not Linked

I posted the below glitch report in the official thread but nobody has acknowledged my post or given any advice. Posting it here now in the hopes that someone replies...

Red sprinkler is working fine on all farms except 11.

I have used the red sprinkler repeatedly on 11 and it always says that a farm can only be watered once per day. This has been happening since the new release. I just harvested my wheat and planted 4 day crops but am still unable to irrigate the new crops.

I have refreshed, cleaned out browser and flash, and uninstalled flash and installed latest version. All my usual fixes for one-off little freezy glitches have not worked.

I've just planted a few flowers to see if that would kick in the red sprinkler. No difference.

It's the same on firefox and chrome, I just tested them both now. I don't use IE at all. WF8

I have a milking shed with only cows, chook pen with only hens, shearing shed with sheep and llamas, 4 clysdale horses frozen, and a small copse of cork trees awa crops on farm 11. Nothing else, no layering in any shape or form, no stacking. All sheds have 100 animals in them.

Is there a mod around who can acknowledge my post please? Thanks for all help and advice
Old Aug 31 2011, 11:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazza View Post
hi, i have just gone over 1 billion xp's but my level has stayed at 235. everyone else has gone up to 260, but not people over 1 billion xp's - would love to get that fixed. thanks
When I went to your farm, I only saw you at 10 million xp (and change), I saw you at 235 still - as seen in this screen capture, taken moments ago.

Have you played your account? or just visited your farm from a neighbor's? I didn't get my levels till I played.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335690 - shows xp vs level, in post #8.

Last edited by Dweeb; Aug 31 2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old Sep 01 2011, 01:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

If you will look at the first post of this thread Raul has updated it saying the brown sprinkler has been fixed where it will water anyone's flowers, so there is your answer to that question.
when i wrote that it wasnt working still but is now. wouldve liked to have been told by someone it was a glitch being worked on when i asked the first time. thanks for getting it fixed but i doubt i'll buy the red one. too many glitches and gripes/whines/moans/complaints already

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by pythonis; Sep 01 2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old Sep 01 2011, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduby View Post
Your screen capture is showing level 260
The 260 at the top is the visitors level, the user with the problem is at the lower left.
Old Sep 01 2011, 03:36 AM

Still getting problems with irrigated crops.
My wife just hired me to do her potatoes then say they are ready but look wasted.
They cropped ok and she got 3rd dan I I picked up the bonus.

This issue is the image is out of sync with the state.
Old Sep 01 2011, 05:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Irrigation tool, once per 24 hours per farm. (Calendar day)

For me, it's wasn't 20 hours (1 farmtown day). I had to wait until the same time, calendar day that I used it yesterday.

I got it at 4am, and immediately used it - yesterday.

I had to wait until 4am today, to use it again. Yes, I've been trying each hour for the last 4 hours (when it passed the 20 hour mark).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweeb View Post
"A Farm can only be watered once a day."

I have yet to figure out, is that once in the same 20-hour period (1 FT day), or once per calendar day.
Old Sep 01 2011, 05:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduby View Post
Your screen capture is showing level 260
You're looking at my level, top of the screen. The farm I'm visiting is in the lower left corner.
Closed Thread