Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 28 2011, 11:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
When I first started reading the last 'few' new pages since last I stopped in, it felt like it had come full circle...lots of repetition, and questions that have been asked and answered at least once or twice in the amazing number of posts in this thread. Then a few got almost hostile about things which amazed me. I thought the majority of us, were "complaining/whining/begging/threatening'" or whatever you want to call it, in FUN? Maybe I truly misread most of you, but I took most of this as bantering, or teasing...just to pass the time, and socialize some. The jokes have been funny, and some of the comments hilarious...telling us to relax and have fun...well, I thought that was what we were doing? I mean sure we wandered a bit, as Tony told us a few times, but after a couple thousand posts, that would be almost impossible not to do. The vacuum thing was perhaps the most off topic, but not intrusively so, or at least not to me. I don't know...I want farm 11, as much as anyone else, but I am not really stressing out over it; and the sleep deprivation, tho' real, is caused by my son staying up till 3 or 4 in the am, and having to get up early. Maybe my sense of humor is not the same as everyone else's, but I really don't think I misread most of you. (and I am sure someone will let me know if I have...lol)

So, anyway...how are the mayor and Dave doing? and is James ready for the rush? I have a bottle of champagne I could donate to the barroom....lol
Most of us are having fun, with a few thoughts and views on things which is good.. thats the way things are noticed and get done.. but yes.. some get a tad cranky... but mostly its fun so keep enjoying the fun. I thought the vacuum thing was funny.. good advertising for brands but good to know what not to buy haha. keep the champagne chilled!
Old Aug 28 2011, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Sorry to cut in to all of your fun and all, but could someone please direct me to GOOD instructions on how to use the manure spreader???? Looked in the game guide and support but am at a loss. Color me clueless. Any helpful direction will be appreciated

Thank you

now

carry on............
Looks like it got accidently removed from the game guide.
First thing is you will need a pigsty and some pigs (gift item only). When you collect the manure from the pigsty and store then it is automatically put into the manure spreader truck. When a farm needs fertilizing then you click on the manure spreader in the extended toolbox and then click on the farm. This fertilizes it for 3 days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2011, 11:59 PM

Smile The Manure Spreader

Quote:
Sorry to cut in to all of your fun and all, but could someone please direct me to GOOD instructions on how to use the manure spreader???? Looked in the game guide and support but am at a loss. Color me clueless. Any helpful direction will be appreciated

Thank you

now

carry on............
Fairly straightforward, except the devs aren't always the best explainers. '~)

Before you do anything else, put your Manure Spreader in storage. Much easier to access from the extended toolbox than dragging it from farm to farm.

Step 1: Buy a pig sty and swap as many gifts as you can for pigs. I'd suggest a total of about 75 will do.
Step 2: "Collect Manure" from your pig sty. The manure automatically goes into your spreader. You can do this twice a day.
Step 3: Open your toolbox all the way. The icon for the Manure Spreader is right under the Facility Manager (far left column, second from the bottom)
Step 4: Click on the Manure Spreader icon. It will tell you if your farm is fertilized or not, plus how much manure you have.
Step 5: Drag the Manure Spreader out of the tool box so it's over the farm and click. You will see a shower of ***t, and a pop-up telling you your farm is now fertilized for the next 72 hours.
Click on the green person to make the Manure Spreader go back to its garage.

You can always "Highlight" fertilized crops/trees/flowers using the drop down menu under the wrench (top right corner, middle of the row)

Questions?

This is the "long" version, in case you're not clear about it from Taz! I ALWAYS do the long, long entry!! FOFLMAO!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?

Last edited by Deanna J. Lloyd; Aug 29 2011 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Tag for Taz's explanation
Old Aug 29 2011, 12:02 AM

Thank you for the explantion...one last question (I think) What is the ratio of fields per pig harvest???
Old Aug 29 2011, 12:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Looks like it got accidently removed from the game guide.
First thing is you will need a pigsty and some pigs (gift item only). When you collect the manure from the pigsty and store then it is automatically put into the manure spreader truck. When a farm needs fertilizing then you click on the manure spreader in the extended toolbox and then click on the farm. This fertilizes it for 3 days.
Taz should be a Mod.. Just sayin' lol
Old Aug 29 2011, 12:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Taz should be a Mod.. Just sayin' lol
No thanks. I already moderate one forum and that is plenty.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2011, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Thank you for the explantion...one last question (I think) What is the ratio of fields per pig harvest???
It takes 50 manure units to fertilize a farm for 72 hours.
Old Aug 29 2011, 12:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

Thank you

now

carry on............
Quote:
This is to add to what everyone else has said. Each farm takes 50 units of manure to fertilize it does not matter how many fields, trees or flowers you have on the farm. The red spreader does only crops, the orange spreader does crops, trees, and flowers. You must buy the red spreader before you buy the orange spreader. Once a farm is fertilized it is fertilized for 3 full 24 hour days. A crop, tree, or flower only needs to be fertilized at some point during the growing of the item. The farm does not have to be fertilized when you plant or when you harvest just as long as it was fertilized at some point during the growing process. On trees and flowers when you harvest them the farm will need to be fertilized at some point before they are ready to harvest again. If the farm is fertilized when you harvest the tree or flower great you don't have to worry about the fertilizer again until after the next harvest of the tree or flower, if the farm is not fertilized when you harvest the tree, or flower then it needs to be harvested again before they are ready again. One pig sty and 100 pigs in it should be enough to keep you in manure because the pig sty can be harvested every 12 hours. If you have stuff that needs fertilizing on all 10 farms the manure will be a little tight at first but soon you will have manure coming out of your ears.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 29 2011, 01:08 AM

I was at my Aunties the other night watching the TV Show "The Farmer Wants A Wife"

I said "I should go on that show"!

My Aunty responded "Your not a Farmer"!

I Responded "What are you talking about I have 10 Farms on Facebook"!!!

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 29 2011, 01:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

And if you want a good laugh go to the store and click the ? on the pig sty and see what products it produces.......

Did any mention you get double the crops for fertilizing?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread