Old May 03 2011, 08:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I note that 'tomorrow' has just arrived ..... but I believe that 'coming tomorrow' is just a term for another evil experiment on behalf of the devs to see how many people whinge, complain, threaten and generally behave like pork chops because they have to be patient and wait a while for something that they want RIGHT NOW
Am I glad that Tomorrow is here.

Now if only Coming soon would show up.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 03 2011, 09:05 PM
Account Not Linked

I grabbed up the glass factory so looks like ill have to get 1 or 2 more open pit mines for soda crystals and aluminum ore.

Looks like the dance club will sell the glassware set and ceiling lights.
I can see them breaking a lot of glasses there, but are those ppl dancing on the ceiling and busting the lights that often? lol
Old May 03 2011, 09:19 PM

How does the Dance Club work??? Is it just another Service facility? Is anyone getting this one?
Old May 03 2011, 09:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
How does the Dance Club work??? Is it just another Service facility? Is anyone getting this one?
It's another service facility Info in the Game Guide CH 13 if you need more info, last post of that chapter
Old May 03 2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
if you have a ad blocker on your web browser you need to turn that off to view the FC offers........
Hi SunnyD Ad blocker is turned off before I go there. I have tried uninstalling flash clearing cache etc, nothing. Tried it on a different computer and using different browsers....nothing. Have sent a email to slashkey support.....nothing yet. Have sent an email to super-rewards....nothing yet. Now I see someone else is having the same problem. thought I was going nuts. Oh yes, I can access the buy farmcoins, and yes I know the difference between the tabs

Last edited by kiwirick; May 03 2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: added farmcoins
Old May 03 2011, 09:30 PM

oh YAY the new facilities are here and can't buy em!
Old May 03 2011, 10:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
If i only had the combine......
YAYYYYY, I got my combine this afternoon, and I love it, finally it worked for me, had to refresh and come back...
Now just got the other facilities so have not looked at what I need but I am sure I can find them....
Thanks guys for all you do for us to keep us happy and occupied... never mind housework, FT is much better!!
Thanks Tony D for your visit, I appreciate it more than you can think....
Love you all,
Old May 03 2011, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
[Please see additional notes and fixes at the bottom of this post]

1. Launched the Glass Factory, Office/School Supply Factory and Dance Club Service Facility

Thank you for these have already invested in all but the Office Supply, may do that one soon.

2. When you are hired the avatar will jump (not walk) much more frequently now, so if you were hired with the Hire Multiple option for harvest and plow you will have to wait much less to start plowing

3. Combine 5 x 5 added to the plow vertical tool bar. In future releases we will find a way to include the 5x5 tools as well, or may be just replace the 4x4 tools with the 5x5 versions automatically if user owns them

Thank you one suggestion I have for his is just to have one option for the harvest and plow tool bar and just have one but have it default to the best of what ever tool you have. If you only have 3x3 it will default to it if you have 4x4 or 5x5 or what ever is next it should default to what ever is the best tool. The others could still be available in the extend menu.

4. We added a clarification note when selling selected items in market: "Note: When you select a product, all its variations (regular, large and gift) will be selected and sold as well"

5. Myspace crops and products disappearing from storage is now fixed

6. Fuel tanks credits given to users which may have lost fuel with the latest update
Thank you this was a nice surprise

7. The cursor for the Plower 5 x 5 now have the correct size

8. The Graphic Help (?) for both Windmills now shows correct ingredient quantities for wheat
thank you for this and all updates.

We are ready to rock N roll now.
thanks

9. When hired and using the Combine tool, sometimes other people present on the same farm were seeing random uncompleted fields and the progress bar never went away

We are ready to rock N roll now.
thanks
Old May 03 2011, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I got it. Looks like another place to sell the bottles of bee, wine and whiskey from the other facilities.
Old May 03 2011, 11:55 PM

2. When you are hired the avatar will jump (not walk) much more frequently now, so if you were hired with the Hire Multiple option for harvest and plow you will have to wait much less to start plowing

Friend and I worked each others farms, avatar seems to move much faster now when harvest/plowing and even on tree work, love it.
Closed Thread