Account Not Linked

What do you do with all that cheese?
Old Mar 18 2011, 10:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandma kim View Post
What do you do with all that cheese?
Cheese is used in numerous facilities

Snack facility, pasta restaurant, dinner restaurant, pizza restaurant, hamburger restaurant, just to name a few
Old Mar 18 2011, 10:49 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I think you are right. This is me exactly. Too much of it is anticipation and I have felt let down after every update. And then to think there will probably be a month before the next one, and it is likely to be a let down for me as well. It is definitely time for a break. The thing is, this is the only game that I still play. I guess i won't know what to do with myself. I guess we will just see if I can live without games. I am sure this game is simply an addiction for me now. I really do not enjoy filling my facilities or working others facilities anymore. Many times I have found enjoyment in helping others go up levels or make coins, but I am afraid that that is not enough anymore either.

I think it is too late. I already feel disheartened. However, I can always come back if it turns out to be something "fun" and not just a device by the developers to get people to spend endless hours planting and filling facilities.
Yeah, if you're feeling let down every every update, then it's possible you've hit a total burn-out. That's too bad. Maybe a month or two away from the game will help revive your interest again.
Old Mar 18 2011, 10:55 AM

Thanks so much for all the updates. I love the way you respond to your fans' suggestions and requests. I'm not sure why you are so resistant to the requests for a "store all" button on the gift box.
One big blooper.. the Ice Cream Shop looks like it belongs in the circus! UGLY!!
Old Mar 18 2011, 11:26 AM

Quote:
I realize the diversification thing isn't operational yet, but figured i would see how high I could get my number and before I quite finished someone came to work on my farm. I guess now I have to start all over. I am not sure this diversification thing makes sense. You can't keep your facilities full all the time, and if someone works them, the number would get smaller, right? If it is ever operational, I will delete any posts I may have to hire people, before I bother with the refilling, to make sure no one uses an old post to work my faciliites

Personally, I don't want more facilities really. I get tired of loading them. They clutter the farms. I have facilities on 3 farms, and prefer not to put any on any other farm. But, you get more points for having more facilities and more for having them totally loaded. Perhaps you won't need 4000 points to get the top rewards. I got near to 3000 before someone started working my facilities. I guess I really do need a break from this game. It all sounds like work to me now and I don't see any reward worth it. I am already top level an have 8 farms totally expanded. Anything good in the updates is for cash buyers, not for people who play alot. And actually, I don't see any more facilities as being exciting. The first ones were, but now there are so many, that they are over kill. Each facility you buy, just means you have less to put in other faciliities unless you post less often, buy from other players, or play in a way not endorsed by teh developers.
My diversification rating is only 1150. Last week I rearranged a couple farms and put about 3/4 of my facilities in storage including some real coin makers. I was tired of loading them. My neighbors tell me they can work what few facilities I have out real fast now.

I don't care what my rating is, I am playing for me.

Like you, I wish there was something different to do, but when I started a thread about it, which you participated in, we really didn't come up with much else to do. For me, if I didn't enjoy decorating, the game would have run its course.

And to the devs- thanks for the update.
Old Mar 18 2011, 12:12 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
I realize the diversification thing isn't operational yet, but figured i would see how high I could get my number and before I quite finished someone came to work on my farm. I guess now I have to start all over. I am not sure this diversification thing makes sense. You can't keep your facilities full all the time, and if someone works them, the number would get smaller, right? If it is ever operational, I will delete any posts I may have to hire people, before I bother with the refilling, to make sure no one uses an old post to work my faciliites

Personally, I don't want more facilities really. I get tired of loading them. They clutter the farms. I have facilities on 3 farms, and prefer not to put any on any other farm. But, you get more points for having more facilities and more for having them totally loaded. Perhaps you won't need 4000 points to get the top rewards. I got near to 3000 before someone started working my facilities. I guess I really do need a break from this game. It all sounds like work to me now and I don't see any reward worth it. I am already top level an have 8 farms totally expanded. Anything good in the updates is for cash buyers, not for people who play alot. And actually, I don't see any more facilities as being exciting. The first ones were, but now there are so many, that they are over kill. Each facility you buy, just means you have less to put in other faciliities unless you post less often, buy from other players, or play in a way not endorsed by teh developers.

I will agree with you, it's time for the developers to make the facilities we have now work properly, quit adding more facilities when we cannot produce enough ingredients to fill or in most cases half fill the ones we have.
there are now 70 facilities. People have asked for ages for more cheese help & more oil production. I stupidly bought 3 bee hives thinking, I'm paying cash for these they must be worth it, they are not. the production on these is ULTRA slow. I bought a fish farm & can't produce enough in a week to fill one facility the products are used in. I also bought 2 refineries & a petro chemical plant thinking with 8 oil derricks that I would be swimming in oil & fuel, WRONG again. 8 derricks can't fill one refinery daily & the most I can get in a week won't fill the petro chemical facility past 43%. I have 4 semis and again the output on these is ridiculous, now you come out with a ordering trailer that will double production but guess what, you want more money. I already spent 88 farm cash. will spend no more when I didn't get my moneys worth out of the first 4. I won't even get into the cheese debate because it has fell on deaf ears since the facilities were first introduced.
I have spent the last of my dollars on any FC items till slashkey realizes when someone buys something with real money that we should get what we are paying for.
Now before you people come out and tell me to take a break or relax, spend your money on these items like I an many others did & find out they were a waste of real money. I love this game and have played since it started. I have supported slashkey with several hundred dollars of my money. I am not threatening to quit, but I am gonna join the masses who don't pay to play.
Old Mar 18 2011, 01:00 PM

Well, I am rarely, and I mean rarely let down with the updates. There are times when new facilities come out, that I stay confused for awhile. I have to learn about them, but then that's just me. I am so excited about the new boat. Fishing was my least favorite thing to do on Farm Town. Now I look forward to my fishing every day. And I get so tickled when my rivers are done in like 2 seconds. And the small pond? 1 click and it's empty. I just laughed out loud the first time I fished it with the new boat. I think all of you Mods here in the forums, and all the dev's are just awesome. You answer our questions, and you help when help is needed. I love this game, and I really do appreciate you all. I just wanted to let you all know that.
Old Mar 18 2011, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammymbw View Post
Well, I am rarely, and I mean rarely let down with the updates. There are times when new facilities come out, that I stay confused for awhile. I have to learn about them, but then that's just me. I am so excited about the new boat. Fishing was my least favorite thing to do on Farm Town. Now I look forward to my fishing every day. And I get so tickled when my rivers are done in like 2 seconds. And the small pond? 1 click and it's empty. I just laughed out loud the first time I fished it with the new boat. I think all of you Mods here in the forums, and all the dev's are just awesome. You answer our questions, and you help when help is needed. I love this game, and I really do appreciate you all. I just wanted to let you all know that.
Thankyou, i appreciate it

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 18 2011, 01:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammymbw View Post
Aww thanks That's what we are here for but it is nice to hear too lol
Old Mar 18 2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enough facilities View Post
I will agree with you, it's time for the developers to make the facilities we have now work properly, quit adding more facilities when we cannot produce enough ingredients to fill or in most cases half fill the ones we have.
there are now 70 facilities. People have asked for ages for more cheese help & more oil production. I stupidly bought 3 bee hives thinking, I'm paying cash for these they must be worth it, they are not. the production on these is ULTRA slow. I bought a fish farm & can't produce enough in a week to fill one facility the products are used in. I also bought 2 refineries & a petro chemical plant thinking with 8 oil derricks that I would be swimming in oil & fuel, WRONG again. 8 derricks can't fill one refinery daily & the most I can get in a week won't fill the petro chemical facility past 43%. I have 4 semis and again the output on these is ridiculous, now you come out with a ordering trailer that will double production but guess what, you want more money. I already spent 88 farm cash. will spend no more when I didn't get my moneys worth out of the first 4. I won't even get into the cheese debate because it has fell on deaf ears since the facilities were first introduced.
I have spent the last of my dollars on any FC items till slashkey realizes when someone buys something with real money that we should get what we are paying for.
Now before you people come out and tell me to take a break or relax, spend your money on these items like I an many others did & find out they were a waste of real money. I love this game and have played since it started. I have supported slashkey with several hundred dollars of my money. I am not threatening to quit, but I am gonna join the masses who don't pay to play.

Simple answer..... don't..... DON"T..... think you have to buy 70 facilities.

Buy some, and if they don't appeal to you after a month.... put it in storage.

Or ask around.

But anyone who has most or all of those 70 facilities will never be happy .... cuz they will never be able to regularly fill them all.

The devs don't make a big variety to "fertilize" double complaints,

They make them to offer choices,

I make choices, and so can all.....uummm, most ..... other farmers.

Closed Thread