Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2011, 07:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

yes they seem to have changed, I had to go back and look at mine! I really do like it they look great!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 27 2011, 07:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Now if they will create linkable points for the lakes and seacoast to be able to link to the rivers it will be fabulous!!
And level the Seacoast so things don't go under it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
The devs have changed the water to look more realistic and have it all matching based on user input
It is like a mini update.....well done Devs!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jan 27 2011, 08:05 PM

I don't know why the Devs don't make salt a part of the minerals mine. Salt is a mineral, and is mined, hence the term 'salt mine'. Sometimes I wonder where the Dev;s come up with some of this stuff.

I have to admit, I've spent quite a few $$$$ of real money to play this game and when I think about how much, I could have bought a playstation, or Wii by now. Unless you want to 'tinker' at the game, you are forced to spend money. I don't mind that part, it is just the AMOUNT of money. Let's get real, lower the prices of thing in the store to a reasonable amount of Farm Cash. I'll still spend my real money, but will have a much better, and enjoyable time playing the game.

...might even have enough money save to send friends game cards and get them playing. What an idea!!!
Old Jan 27 2011, 08:15 PM

Totally awesome job on the water!!!!!! Now, only one thing ..... the water around my watermill does not match the new water..... Can we never be totally happy???? Love you devs!!!!! It's the nature of the beast!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2891&farm_ix=Y
Old Jan 27 2011, 08:16 PM

Thanks for the change in the ponds, seacoast and such. Love the look! You Devs are awesome!
Old Jan 27 2011, 08:23 PM

The updated water is beaut-i-ful! Thanks Devs!
Old Jan 27 2011, 08:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Valentine stuff is out. GREAT job Devs.
Old Jan 27 2011, 08:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

lol i couldn't load my facilities knew they were up to something... i am guessing since the valentine's is all from last year there is more to come.. this was just a taste..... can't wait to see what new stuff we get.....heading to check my water stuff....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 27 2011, 08:55 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
I don't know why the Devs don't make salt a part of the minerals mine. Salt is a mineral, and is mined, hence the term 'salt mine'. Sometimes I wonder where the Dev;s come up with some of this stuff.

I have to admit, I've spent quite a few $$$$ of real money to play this game and when I think about how much, I could have bought a playstation, or Wii by now. Unless you want to 'tinker' at the game, you are forced to spend money. I don't mind that part, it is just the AMOUNT of money. Let's get real, lower the prices of thing in the store to a reasonable amount of Farm Cash. I'll still spend my real money, but will have a much better, and enjoyable time playing the game.

...might even have enough money save to send friends game cards and get them playing. What an idea!!!
You've spent enough Farm Cash to buy a Playstation, or a Wii? I'd be curious to know how much you've spent. Also, keep in mind that you still have to buy games for those game systems. I'd say we're getting a pretty good deal with Farm Town. I don't know of any game on a Playstation or Wii that continually upgrades with new features.