Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 21 2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marybeth_d1957 View Post
Thank you for all the hard work you do, I was wondering, why i didnt level up with this last release, is there a limit at what level you are that you can level up too?

Thanks marybeth_d1957
Hello Marybeth You will level up depending on how many experience points you have.

Check out this post in the game guide to ensure you are on the correct level:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...22#post3881822
Old Jan 21 2011, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Slows it down???????????

I don't accept all my gifts as soon as I get them.... I tend to left them build up and usually have over 100-150 in "waiting".

Thus I had "instant" salt and pork in good amounts as soon as the release came.

Same for the bait.

It took me only the time to accept/change the gifts and one extra click per gift to have 7,000 of each bait ready to use.

Maybe 2 extra minutes .... tops.

Okay, that is extra time spent to double my output for many days to come.

I can understand that there are some with literally hundreds of river corners, and lakes etc with the daily potential of thousands and thousands of fish. They will only be able to double their catch up to the bait they have.

And when it becomes available, I think they might visit a gift site or two.

But I have to chuckle when you say that an enhancement that improves and speeds up the production and the game...... slows you down.

hhhmmmmmm

I meant store them. I could care less what gifts you have though ya know? And the rest...... ya lost me after you started talkin ish so yeah, didn't bother to read it. All I saw was "Blah blah blah..... you're an idiot. Blah blah blah."

Last edited by VeronicaT; Jan 21 2011 at 02:11 AM.
Old Jan 21 2011, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmslave View Post
No they should not reset to 0 if you move it on the same farm. It will reset if you move it from one farm to another though.
I didn't think it'd reset if I moved it within one farm. I won't put anything in storage w/o emptying it first especially not a big sea coast. But it's not a big deal that it did that. I was disappointed that it happened but this game, like any other, isn't perfect and glitches occur.
Old Jan 21 2011, 05:50 AM

thanks for farm 8 but just to spoil it since i play the game as the maker designed it i have only 8 farms while those who cheat and overlap the farms ahev dozens - how about a level playing field either make it so we can all verlap or fix t so no one can.
Old Jan 21 2011, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlug View Post
thanks for farm 8 but just to spoil it since i play the game as the maker designed it i have only 8 farms while those who cheat and overlap the farms ahev dozens - how about a level playing field either make it so we can all verlap or fix t so no one can.
Are you competing against other farmers?

If so, what is the reward if you "win"?

Old Jan 21 2011, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
I meant store them. I could care less what gifts you have though ya know? And the rest...... ya lost me after you started talkin ish so yeah, didn't bother to read it. All I saw was "Blah blah blah..... you're an idiot. Blah blah blah."

Nice. You have class.

Old Jan 21 2011, 07:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden ho View Post
Me too - LOL! I can't help but wonder if it would have made any difference if the name was "Double D" But i get the "T" too!
D isn't in my name....2 T's are actually my intials Lol
Old Jan 21 2011, 11:03 AM

Default Bait issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
that is because the bait only works on YOUR farm.
but it works for you or anyone who fishes your farm

the farm you went to must have had zero bait
If that is the case, why do we need bait? If you're fishing someone else's farm, your bait should go with you. If I hire someone who doesn't have bait, then they are using mine. That's like them using my plower or boat, not quite fair.
Old Jan 21 2011, 11:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt4u2nv View Post
If that is the case, why do we need bait? If you're fishing someone else's farm, your bait should go with you. If I hire someone who doesn't have bait, then they are using mine. That's like them using my plower or boat, not quite fair.
You have bait so you get more fish It's a pretty good deal I think...considering that the devs could have made it so it used the owner's fuel if they hired someone with a harvester...just another form of payment for the fish I guess
Old Jan 21 2011, 01:03 PM

Love the new items, Thanks soooooo much, One request is to do with the accepting the bait, every single time you accept a bair gift you have to checkmark a box that tells you how to use it, that would be find for the first one, but if you have a bunch to accept that kinda stinks.... Thanks again Barbie
Closed Thread