Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2010, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Yep!! sound good to me also...a lot of Country Inn's here in the UK have harvest auctions every weekend...so why not in Farm Town...
Totally agree the Inn would be perfect for trading. At least folks would know why you are there.
Old Oct 30 2010, 10:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
If you go "offline" before you go to the market to sell your goods, you will be the only one there (except for Tom) and nobody will be able to see you or hire you while you're there to sell your products. Just click the plug to turn it red before you go but don't forget to change it back when you return!!

Hope this helps!!
That's true it does help and I do that already when I use the market to sell finished goods. But for people who want to use the new trading feature they have to be 'online' to trade goods with other players. With a lot of other people using the market to hire and look for work it makes things a little hectic if we use the one venue for everything. A separate venue specifically for trading of goods might help relieve some of that congestion

Fingers crossed the devs might also agree that setting up The Inn as a Trading Post might do the trick
Old Oct 31 2010, 12:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobcatTchai View Post
That's true it does help and I do that already when I use the market to sell finished goods. But for people who want to use the new trading feature they have to be 'online' to trade goods with other players. With a lot of other people using the market to hire and look for work it makes things a little hectic if we use the one venue for everything. A separate venue specifically for trading of goods might help relieve some of that congestion

Fingers crossed the devs might also agree that setting up The Inn as a Trading Post might do the trick
I agree with you totally....... I actually am kind of staying away from the market as it is a bit confusing at the moment

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2010, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobcatTchai View Post
Yep I agree with you. Since the Inn doesn't have any functional purpose at the moment (at least relating to game play), maybe that could be the designated venue for trading of goods - just rename it The Trading Post.
I just had a (to me) brilliant idea........Lets give the mayor the job of running the employment office ........ and maybe toms wife Thelma could run the trading post ......that way the market is for selling to tom.......the mayor handles the employment.......and those of us that have goods to trade can drop in on thelma............

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Oct 31 2010, 03:46 AM
Account Not Linked

21-10 2010 after I can't play FARMTOWN because of slahkey.com change there URL. They added in URL the word "game".before not like URL
Old Oct 31 2010, 06:21 AM

Smile Message Display Box

My Message Display Box will not open, does anyone have any suggestions, to try? I think it is a glitch. It has always opened before now. It is the one on the top of the game Display screen, in the envelope. It appears and you see loading then quickly disappears as fast. And does this continuously. I can not get messages from friends within the game. Thanks

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; Oct 31 2010 at 12:04 PM. Reason: removed e-mail for safety
Old Oct 31 2010, 06:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi everyone I am so excited about al the new items just released and am so cant wait for that 7th farm. Farmtown is far best the game that rocks facebook and all other applications out there they dont even come close. Keep up the great work Slashkey you rock
Old Oct 31 2010, 09:19 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusyriac View Post
21-10 2010 after I can't play FARMTOWN because of slahkey.com change there URL. They added in URL the word "game".before not like URL
I can not find the word game in my URL.

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 31 2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
I just had a (to me) brilliant idea........Lets give the mayor the job of running the employment office ........ and maybe toms wife Thelma could run the trading post ......that way the market is for selling to tom.......the mayor handles the employment.......and those of us that have goods to trade can drop in on thelma............
Umm ..Great idea..but I think the Mayor has been kidnapped, and held to ransom....at least until we get Farm 7..Maybe we could ask him then ....

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Oct 31 2010, 10:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
I can not find the word game in my URL.
ok clue me in ...... Farm town is available on a web site that is not in Facebook or MySpace???

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread