Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 01:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
---
I agree! I have spent to much money on FC. When the facilities and especially tools get over $30 that is way to much. I will refuse to spend the $45 for the new tools.

Doc
I dont mind spending FC on some items, but only if said items make more money for me.
Although the "sheet thrower" was awefull darn expensive at 50 FC, it was worth buying it to double not just my yield, but also my profit.
Facilities make some nice extra money too, so some are worth spending FC on.
However, having to spend 135 FC to buy a new round of bigger tools that do nothing to make more profit is a little absurd.
As much as I rallied in here to get the 4x4 tools, I'm forced to do without so i can save the fc for something more profitable.
I'de love the bigger tools to get my work done faster, but not that badly...
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:39 PM

Thumbs up Fac Section - thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
It IS in the game guide like I said...I updated a few hours ago. They are ALL there in the facility chapter...look again.
Thank you Double T -
I looked and did finally find them. (My search for 'Chinese' in that thread had not showed the requirements list.) Scrolling finally did come upon it this time.

So glad for the Game Guide; I TRULY thank you for it!! I remember when there was none.
One small request Re the Factories section; would it be possible to rearrange so that they are not scattered throughout, with other info in between the diff fac groups?
(you could do this in your spare time, hysterically laughing , hahaha...)
Thank you again for all!

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:39 PM

Just when I thought I had all the facilities and things I "need", you came up with new must haves. Also, you saved my sanity. All this figuring about how much of this to grow, etc now is no longer necessary. You run out of something you can buy from someone. Genius!!!! I have loved this game from day one and can't believe there are still ways to improve it. Kudos Developers. Great update. *Standing Ovation*
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by worfwood View Post
Thanks for the updates! Just a note to those who complain about not being able to afford all the new stuff. I go to Walmart all the time and I have never complained about not being able to buy the whole store. I am glad to see variety in the store and make my purchase according to my budget.
Wow! What an awesome comparison!!! I couldn't agree more. Just because a new item becomes available in the game, doesn't mean we HAVE to get it.

Also, reflect back to the early days of the game when we received a decent update 2 or 3 times in a year. At that time, there were no FC items. Now, jump forward to today when we receive a game update every 2 to 3 weeks. FC items have made that possible, folks.
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:01 PM

Thanks for all the updates and future ones.
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

got a problem right now.... i can't use the big bulldozer from storage.. is there a trick or something.........i can if i use the one i have on my farm no problem.... just not from the tools menu.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
this is a glitch im pretty sure there is an official thread in help and support check it out if there is
Thanks Jeanie - l found the thread. Also, not happening anymore. l think it had to do with someone being on my farm at the time plowing...or harvesting, can't remember.
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Tracey,

Raul said it would probably be implemented sometime today so I don't think it's there yet
Re my question about selling goods to individuals.
Thanks Dude, for the answer. Looking forward to buying cinnamon from my neighbours!!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:24 PM

Woot! Can't wait for the buying and selling of stuff.
Gotta work hard to build up my coins for farm 7 (plan on moving all my facilities there for ease of collection.)
Now I'm even more determined to quit smoking so I can spend that money on my farms and have all the goodies.
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to abby21 Send a message via Yahoo to abby21

its awesome wish though that u would bring more facilities with coin into the farm.