Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 25 2010, 12:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the higher expense to expand farms is most likely because with more farm space you can earn a lot more now...... i had a neighbor that in the last two days she has gone up six levels for real... she bought two more farms and has expanded one to 24x24 she is new to farm town too....as for items being only farm cash just check out the thread dealing with that issue..... many things have been said in here.. i am guessing your new to the forum so you haven't read them yet.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 25 2010, 01:33 PM

Level:
XP:
Talking

I think it's too easy now to get thru the lower levels. Hey, how about combat pay retroactively for those of us who thought level 34 was almost unattainable and who lost buckets of money when we weren't being properly compensated working for others?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 25 2010, 02:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Sunny, I've been on here a couple times since Oct 09 but never really find answers. I have 5 farms, but like lulu says, it's wayyy to easy to get thru those early levels. I'm at the top of the levels with about 2-1/2 million pts. When I started thought I'd never reach the 33 or 34 level that was the highest then. Now the only time I go up a level is when they "add" new levels. I think for being up that high, there should be some advantages! I also see this a.m., somehow I've lost one of the mansions on one of my farms. When ft tries to load, it's showing it's trying 3 times to load "manor" but it's not coming up....don't know what's up with that -- I don't have buildings hidden so it's not that and it's not in my storage. Was really hoping to get the new sprinkler for flowers, but want to use coins from coins I've earned working rather than real money but they don't give me the option!
Old Sep 25 2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0929 View Post
Sunny, I've been on here a couple times since Oct 09 but never really find answers. I have 5 farms, but like lulu says, it's wayyy to easy to get thru those early levels. I'm at the top of the levels with about 2-1/2 million pts. When I started thought I'd never reach the 33 or 34 level that was the highest then. Now the only time I go up a level is when they "add" new levels. I think for being up that high, there should be some advantages! I also see this a.m., somehow I've lost one of the mansions on one of my farms. When ft tries to load, it's showing it's trying 3 times to load "manor" but it's not coming up....don't know what's up with that -- I don't have buildings hidden so it's not that and it's not in my storage. Was really hoping to get the new sprinkler for flowers, but want to use coins from coins I've earned working rather than real money but they don't give me the option!
I don't agree that those first levels is *too* easy to gain. I think it should still be like that, to ecourage them "newbies" to play on. Please don't change that for them, Dev's!!
I can still remember how hard it was to make "money" enough just to afford to plow again!! LOL (Yes, it was!)
At that time level 34 was just a pale dream!
So let it stay like it is, please.

Hope you'll find your Mansion, though!

The Mobile Sprinkler is just fantastic!! And I, me who said I'd *never* use real money to buy an item. . . . . well, I broke my promise to myself, and I'm NOT sorry that I did, either.
Old Sep 25 2010, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
I don't agree that those first levels is *too* easy to gain. I think it should still be like that, to ecourage them "newbies" to play on. Please don't change that for them, Dev's!!
I can still remember how hard it was to make "money" enough just to afford to plow again!! LOL (Yes, it was!)
At that time level 34 was just a pale dream!
So let it stay like it is, please.

Hope you'll find your Mansion, though!

The Mobile Sprinkler is just fantastic!! And I, me who said I'd *never* use real money to buy an item. . . . . well, I broke my promise to myself, and I'm NOT sorry that I did, either.
I agree with you don't change it for the lower levels, however I would like to see the amount of experience for each level after 135 to be boosted to 50,000 - 100,000 per level. Then we wouldn't jump all the way to the top each time. It is no longer a challenge as each time they add 10 to 20 levels everyone who still works their farms and production has gained enough experience to automatically jump the whole amount of levels added. I know some have 3 to 4 million experience this is not going to help, but for most of us it would. 50 levels at a time (don't need new items for each level) would be a real big help too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2010, 07:45 PM

I have seen people 16 and 21 million. I wonder what level they would be.
Old Sep 25 2010, 11:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy My Mansion Disappeared!

A couple days ago I noticed that my mansion on Farm #1 had disappeared. I double checked to make sure I didn't have buildings hidden and I didn't.

Since then I keep thinking that it will somehow reappear but it doesn't. Each time I try to reload Farmtown though, it shows it's trying to load a "manor", and it says retry 1, 2, and 3 times....it's taking forever. So tonight I decided to buy another house.....tried buying the modern mansion I think it's called, and it won't let me install it. I've moved stuff all away from the area, but even when I moved the red mansion from my Farm #3 to there, it WON'T LET ME SET IT DOWN! It's reading that something is there but nothing is showing up! HELP PLEASE.....
Old Sep 25 2010, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0929 View Post
A couple days ago I noticed that my mansion on Farm #1 had disappeared. I double checked to make sure I didn't have buildings hidden and I didn't.

Since then I keep thinking that it will somehow reappear but it doesn't. Each time I try to reload Farmtown though, it shows it's trying to load a "manor", and it says retry 1, 2, and 3 times....it's taking forever. So tonight I decided to buy another house.....tried buying the modern mansion I think it's called, and it won't let me install it. I've moved stuff all away from the area, but even when I moved the red mansion from my Farm #3 to there, it WON'T LET ME SET IT DOWN! It's reading that something is there but nothing is showing up! HELP PLEASE.....
Try clearing your cache & macromedia files please, follow the link below for info on how to do that. see if the mansion will then load properly

The reason you can't set anything else down is because the server knows there is something already there, only you are unable to see it.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 26 2010, 12:51 AM

Level:
XP:

Thank you so much Raul

I was one of the many who could not work my friends' facilities and now I can and am loooooving it!!! I've got great dedicated neighbors and now I'm able to return the favor.

Thanks for the updates.

Click Here!
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 26 2010, 01:08 AM

Level:
XP:

Love the new updates, as usual the devs on FarmTown make the game more fun. I have finally had room to build a town on farm 6, instead of just having crops. Hope we get a fish and chip shop soon, I am saving up all my extra fish for it! As for those who complain about having to buy things with FarmCash please remember the devs have to eat and pay bills too!

Cheryl

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread