Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 20 2010, 11:42 AM

Why dose the boat use so much gas to fish it is like 1 tank per fish
Old Sep 20 2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun.bun@verizon.net View Post
Im working very hard to achieve the highest level but then you go and raise the bar and give the select few the raise in levels. I don't think that is fair to the rest of us who work just as hard. Im thinking that perhaps I should just stop playing FarmTown all together.
I find this very, very funny. Two people I know gained several million experience in 2-3 weeks. One gained a little over 10 million the other gained a little under 15 million and this was before the manure spreader, before farm 6. This was all done a month ago and they have quit playing or took a break.

Wanted to edit for some reason there is a link for the manure spreader don't know why.

Last edited by knighta; Sep 20 2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old Sep 20 2010, 01:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When I chop trees do the pine go directly to the paper mill, while the oak oak go directly to the sawmill?
Old Sep 20 2010, 02:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth5 View Post
When I chop trees do the pine go directly to the paper mill, while the oak oak go directly to the sawmill?
When you chop trees it goes into storage. Then go to the papermill and produce what you want. What's left over you can take to the sawmill.
Old Sep 20 2010, 03:43 PM

I really feel upset about all this complaining about us "max-levels" getting the levels we have worked, and worked very hard to get!

Some saying it's not fair!??! . . . . IF we had gotten the levels we *really* worked us up to, it would have had been a LOT more than 135!! We have XP's to get sky-high on levels!!

What if *we* should have startet to complain about not getting our real levels, as unfair??

Many of us work also hard to have our neighbours getting up in levels, as they have started a lot later than us. It's an every-day-duty to help them "up-levelling"! And believe me. . . it takes a lot of time, too.

So please, please; stop calling it unfair (that we've gotten just a small part of the levels we *really* should have had.)!!!
We worked days and nights for those max-levels!!! It's NOT given to us for free, you know.

And BTW; the new waterfall is a real beauty!! Just a bit difficult to look natural, when I put it in the middle of the farm. Challenge!!!
Now I have to go and "peak" how others have managed to place it in the center of the farm.

Regards
Simera

Last edited by Simera; Sep 20 2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old Sep 20 2010, 04:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Packaging facility

The packaging facility is awesome. It's the highest-producing facility I have found so far. It's just what I expect of the facilities we have paid for with farm cash - and in fact it's even better than I could have hoped for.

Today I had it full up, and topped it up a couple of times after neighbours worked in my facilities. When I went to market I worked out that I had sold over 3 million coins' worth of goods just from this facility. The t-shirts alone brought in over 1 million. So they should, when they advertise such a fun game!!!! lol

By contrast, the sewing mill is very poor value. It relies on sheep and llamas, paid for at a high cost, and mulberry trees (as well as cotton). I have found it impossible to max out the textile mill with anything except cotton, as it just takes too much. I have 200 sheep and llamas, and about 300 mulberry trees, and that still doesn't do the trick. With all that, I would be pushing it to get a million coins' worth of goods each day from this facility.

The wine cellar is also an excellent one, and jewelry is fantastic.

The oil refinery is disappointing in money value but great in convenience. It's good to have unlimited fuel.

Keep up the great work and please, please, give us value for money when we buy facilities with farm cash.
Old Sep 20 2010, 04:59 PM

Personally, I love the fact that the new levels are coming in before I reach them...in the other game, I reached the top level, sort of quit playing and now can't quite seem to get the same rhythm going I had before, despite new levels, simply because I had topped out. FT used to be one of the not-so-fun games that I checked in on every couple of days or so, and now it has me hooked.

Diane
Old Sep 20 2010, 06:36 PM

Thanks for the new upgrades. I really enjoy this game.
Old Sep 20 2010, 06:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
When you chop trees it goes into storage. Then go to the papermill and produce what you want. What's left over you can take to the sawmill.
Thanks!! I should have known that...but sometimes that computer that sits on top of my shoulders slips a cog.
Old Sep 20 2010, 09:22 PM

Thumbs up Problems with working other peoples facilities

Hello!
I have noticed that when you are working other peoples facilities and it says 'Sure, take me there'... you click on that and it doesnt do anything. But then you click on a different facility and you can work it. Ive asked others if they are experiencing the problem and they are too. Thank you for looking into this!

Tami Bormann
Closed Thread