Old Sep 18 2010, 06:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
Thanks for the updates. Awsome game! Just a quick question what are the tool that can be used when they are in storage? How is that done. Also is there a way to check how much longer our crops are fertilized with the manure spreader without moving it to the farm? Thanks
all the harvesting tools can be kept in storage and used from there.... the manure spreader can be used to view how long your crops are still fertilized but you have to click on the spreader then click move then go to that farm. only the clone follows you.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 18 2010, 06:32 PM

I'm particularly pleased with the paper-mill. I knew there was some reason I planted all those pine trees!

My Farm 6 is completely empty at the moment. I'm enjoying having the prospect of a blank canvas to work on.
Old Sep 18 2010, 07:20 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. Some bug fixes were already launched last week.

1. 20 New Levels: 40+ New items all in coins added to the Buildings, Farm Decor, Motion, Furniture, Other and Fun categories. Some items that were not really Buildings are now on the Farm Decor and Fun categories.

2. Farm 6: Here are the prices in coins, prices in FC remains the same, 40FC the 12x12 Farm and 20FC each additional upgrade.

12x12 Farm: 6,000,000
14x14 Upgrade: 3,000,000
16x16 Upgrade: 4,000,000
18x18 Upgrade: 5,000,000
20x20 Upgrade: 100,000,000
22x22 Upgrade: 200,000,000
24x24 Upgrade: 300,000,000

3. Mobile Sprinkler (FC): Allows you to water all flowers in a farm with one click. You can also use it to water your neighbours' flowers and earn coins and XP. You earn 1000 coins and 3 XP every time you water your neighbours' flowers. You earn 3XP when you water your own flowers, but it will cost you 1000 coins . You can use the sprinkler once per day.

4. You can now Hire others at the market to chop your trees.

5. Some tools are not required to be present on the farm, they could be on your item storage as well, no need to move them out back to the farm to use them.

6. Avatar not interfering with farming: When farming and your avatar get's in the way and you click over it, it will be as if the avatar wasn't really there.

7. 2 billion coins limit removed: You can now safetly pass the 2 billion coins mark in the game without issues.

8. Can't work on a neighbour facility issue: This has been corrected according to most feedback we have received. Also, some users had the 'Farmer Friends' tab empty on the send gifts page, this should have been fixed as well.

9. The farming issues when Decorations were hidden should be fixed now. Hiding fences should work much better now as well.

10. 3 New crops: Mustard, Wasabi and Vanilla.

11. Paper Mill (coins): Allows you to produce Paper, Cardstock and Paperboard out of the Pine log Piles you get by chopping your Pines.

12. Ink Factory (coins): Allows you to produce Soy Based (environment friendly) Multi-Colored Ink out of the soybeans and natural plant dyes.

13. Printing and Packaging Facility: Allows you to make products by printing on paper and textiles. It can also produce paper based packaging products:

Lined Notebook
Wallpaper
Calendar
Playing Cards
Egg Carton
FarmTown T-Shirt

14. Spice Factory: Allows you to produce spices...

Chili Powder
Mustard Seeds
Vanilla Powder
Wasabi Paste
Poultry Seasoning
Seafood Seasoning

Enjoy!

--Raul
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your updates!!! Many thanks!!
Old Sep 18 2010, 09:19 PM

Thanks so much for the latest updates. Especially, thanks for the one where we can leave some tools in storage and still use them. It was a pain in the butt to move my manure spreader from farm to farm. Love y'all! Can't wait to get started on my farm 6!
Old Sep 18 2010, 09:45 PM

Default Flower water tool

I was so delighted and was using it to water my friend's farms. Hadn't done my own yet. Then I "let go of it" and it disappeared!

I admit I actually started to cry. It doesn't show up on the tool pop-up-thingie, yet, not in my storage or on any of my farms.

I have been with Farm Town since the beginning and have 'ouchie hands'. So I really appreciate making the game easier for us who have disabilities.

Now... any clue how to find my new toy?
Clementine
Old Sep 18 2010, 09:52 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iryssa View Post
Thanks so much for the latest updates. Especially, thanks for the one where we can leave some tools in storage and still use them. It was a pain in the butt to move my manure spreader from farm to farm. Love y'all! Can't wait to get started on my farm 6!
You will still have to move your manure spreader around from farm to farm. You can't put it in storage and use it from there.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 18 2010, 09:54 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClementineKate View Post
I was so delighted and was using it to water my friend's farms. Hadn't done my own yet. Then I "let go of it" and it disappeared!

I admit I actually started to cry. It doesn't show up on the tool pop-up-thingie, yet, not in my storage or on any of my farms.

I have been with Farm Town since the beginning and have 'ouchie hands'. So I really appreciate making the game easier for us who have disabilities.

Now... any clue how to find my new toy?
Clementine
It most likely went back to your farm. hide all of your buildings, trees, and decorations and see if you can find it after that. If not try refreshing the game and then it should show up on the farm it was on when you left to go water flowers. If it is not there you will need to go post s help request in the Help & support section of the forum that includes a link to your farm. If you do not know how to link your farm the link to the instructions will be included in the bottom of this message.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 18 2010, 09:58 PM

Anyone having problems with the bulldozer since the new update? Mine no longer stays active when I switch farms. And where would be the appropriate place to report this?

Thanks
Panda
Old Sep 18 2010, 10:04 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Panda View Post
Anyone having problems with the bulldozer since the new update? Mine no longer stays active when I switch farms. And where would be the appropriate place to report this?

Thanks
Panda
I have a dozer for each farm so I have not noticed the issue but if it is giving you problems you might find you have more luck if you post a help request in the help and support section of the forum. You will need to include a link to your farm or no one will be able to help you. the link to the instructions on linking your farm will be at the bottom of this post.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 18 2010, 10:16 PM

Default Missing Flower Waterer Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
It most likely went back to your farm. hide all of your buildings, trees, and decorations and see if you can find it after that. If not try refreshing the game and then it should show up on the farm it was on when you left to go water flowers. If it is not there you will need to go post s help request in the Help & support section of the forum that includes a link to your farm. If you do not know how to link your farm the link to the instructions will be included in the bottom of this message.
Nope it didn't work. (But I did some house cleaning with that nifty delete tool.
From my Facebook profile page:

[IMG]http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=64125&id=1661270500#!/photo.php?
pid=1246540&id=1661270500&ref=fbx_album[/IMG]

Picture wouldn't attach right, sorry.
Attached Images
File Type: gif NoJOY.gif (10.1 KB, 17 views)