Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 17 2010, 02:36 AM

Default I Apologize for Holding a Different Opinion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tatiana~ View Post
I think you are just taking things WAY too seriously. The devs announced a new farm and levels are coming soon and we should be happy that they at least told us that much. You say they shouldn't say anything at all, but giving us a tidbit of what is to come is great and keeps us going and at least we know they are still adding things. Just enjoy the game
Like I said to speedmonkey, I guess I missed the poll! I really don't want to know that the developers have something in the works. Since February 19, we've been inundated with new goodies regularly -- so I trust the developers aren't suddenly going to stop developing new stuff for their happy farmers.

I like surprises! I don't like waiting. I'm impatient and a bore too. But I still wish the developers would not put teasers at the end of new releases. It just makes me K-RAZY!!!!

Am I taking it way too seriously. I don't know. It seems a lot of other people are asking the same question.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Sep 17 2010, 02:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Well, speedmonkey, I guess I'm at the mercy of all the farmers who wanted to know ahead of time what's coming. I don't, but I guess I missed that poll! My apologies to all, but I REALLY LIKE BEING SURPRISED!!! Makes it more like Christmas!

(Exits in Dr. Denton's with binkie, bunnie, and knitting needles. Goes to The Bed in the Realtor's Office, crawls under, knits blankie out of dust bunnies, and says, "Me tied of waating. Wake me when Sanna Caws come -- unless Farm 6 come first.")
I missed that poll too but that is what I read and at least we know that they are listening to what we ask for. I will wake you if Santa comes I promise. I will wake you faster if farm 6 comes first!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 17 2010, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Like I said to speedmonkey, I guess I missed the poll! I really don't want to know that the developers have something in the works. Since February 19, we've been inundated with new goodies regularly -- so I trust the developers aren't suddenly going to stop developing new stuff for their happy farmers.

I like surprises! I don't like waiting. I'm impatient and a bore too. But I still wish the developers would not put teasers at the end of new releases. It just makes me K-RAZY!!!!

Am I taking it way too seriously. I don't know. It seems a lot of other people are asking the same question.
In all fairness I would say for all to keep in mind as many things "soon" is a matter of one's perception! I also believe the same for "normal" Who exactly sets the standards? Soon can mean one thing to one person and one to another. When it is something you want and are excited for soon never comes Fast enough... when something we rather avoid soon comes far too quick. They have not given any indication as to what "soon" meant, so to make a judgement based one only one's own opinion, to me anyway, is asking to set ones self up for possible disappointment. Always keep in mind much of our vocabulary is defined by one's own perception. I hear on the TV many times a movie advertised coming soon to theater near you this summer or what ever LOL and that date is 2 months away!
Peace and Happy Farming

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 17 2010, 05:01 AM

Also consider this... the Devs are in a no win situation. If the don't say anything... People would be in here screaming non stop all over each other insisting and demanding over and over again about wanting farm 6, the whole time assuming* they weren't being heard. Okay so avoid that they say yes we know that's what you want and it is coming soon, and hmmm what happens not one person is going to lay back on it, because now soon even isn't soon enough... ohhh and also for some now the cat is out of the bag and thats not good either... do you understand the delima here?

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 17 2010, 05:01 AM

Does anyone ever wonder if Farm Town isn't a huge social experiment that will one day turn into someone's thesis examining the impact of such a game with all its aspects on the human players over a period of a couple of years ??? Psychologists would have a field day with it Are we not all like lambs to the slaughter ??

Old Sep 17 2010, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Does anyone ever wonder if Farm Town isn't a huge social experiment that will one day turn into someone's thesis examining the impact of such a game with all its aspects on the human players over a period of a couple of years ??? Psychologists would have a field day with it Are we not all like lambs to the slaughter ??

That is "shear" foolishness. Ewe must be paranoid, trying to ram that down our throats. Or are you just trying to goat us into a debate while we wait for #6?
Old Sep 17 2010, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
That is "shear" foolishness. Ewe must be paranoid, trying to ram that down our throats. Or are you just trying to goat us into a debate while we wait for #6?
LOL - baaaa baaaa !!! Well debate beats complaining.

Old Sep 17 2010, 07:40 AM

Quote:
LOL - baaaa baaaa !!! Well debate beats complaining.
Might I suggest that debate bleats complaining?

Old Sep 17 2010, 08:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
From memory around 90 flour per product to max it out
Well I am starting to just do the Pizza Supreme, two clicks... tomatoes is a high commodity and have to be careful where you use them.
Old Sep 17 2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
*wonders to himself , so where is the silence of the lambs *
Closed Thread