Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 14 2010, 12:20 AM

I too am looking forward to farm 6
I just wish we could get farm cash for so many points like it used to be, I make millions of money, but no farm cash! there are so many facilities I would like to get but I can't afford to pay real money on my pension.
Thanks anyway, I love this game
Old Sep 14 2010, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl the pearl View Post
I too am looking forward to farm 6
I just wish we could get farm cash for so many points like it used to be, I make millions of money, but no farm cash! there are so many facilities I would like to get but I can't afford to pay real money on my pension.
Thanks anyway, I love this game
Hi there. You still do get farm cash for every new level you reach. I am guessing that at this time you have reached level 115, the end, for now.
Old Sep 14 2010, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Hi there. You still do get farm cash for every new level you reach. I am guessing that at this time you have reached level 115, the end, for now.
OK, Thanks for that info!
I wonder what the next level will be
Last time I went up more levels, but I didn't get the farm cash for each level, very disappointing
Old Sep 14 2010, 02:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl the pearl View Post
OK, Thanks for that info!
I wonder what the next level will be
Last time I went up more levels, but I didn't get the farm cash for each level, very disappointing
Did you report that to slashkey? You can also do the free offers and earn farm cash that way. It works out pretty good, I have earned over 200 fc that way.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 14 2010, 08:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Lost Fertilized Crops!

I just had two fields of fertilized wheat harvested, but only got a single batch of crops. Is there a glitch with the system? It worked the other day with another crop.
Old Sep 14 2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKovar View Post
I love all the new things with the September release, and when I can have been having a lot of fun with it, but since it's come out when I try to go to any farm other than my first it just keeps loading. Not loading items, just loading.

Description: This didn't happen the first couple of days, then started. Although frustrated I was busy with other things and when FT suddenly went back to working perhaps two days ago I figured this was part of it always taking a while for a roll-out to be de-bugged.

Today I'm back to it not loading.

Testing: Earlier and now I've tried the usual and then done the logging out of Facebook, clearing my cache, closing my browser, rebooting the computer and, when I reopened my browser, clearing the cache again before logging into Facebook. It hasn't worked. Nor is it directly a Facebook problem: I've tried my other aps and they've worked just fine.

Outside test: other people have been able to access my farms although in at least two cases they left after being told a couple of times that they were busy and couldn't water flowers. I didn't think to ask them to test it regularly and most haven't had the time to.

Conclusion: It may go back to working again but I won't know for how long. Please help: I use this as a major break from writing and editing!

I would suggest going into your file manager where your IE Cache folder is located and manually make sure everything is deleted. Very often when you go to Internet tools only to clear your cache much is left still in the folder and that stuff is what will cause the trouble. I am by far not an expert here, but it doesn't really sound to me like it is a problem as a result of the update, but I could be wrong.

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 14 2010, 08:54 AM

Thank you so much for the update!!!!!!!!!! You guys rock and Farm Town is addictive!
Old Sep 14 2010, 09:00 AM
Account Not Linked

My log chopper has disappeared, bought it a few weeks ago and went to use it today and its gone!!! Help someone as its green cash these are bought with so it is very annoying.
Old Sep 14 2010, 09:28 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracycam View Post
My log chopper has disappeared, bought it a few weeks ago and went to use it today and its gone!!! Help someone as its green cash these are bought with so it is very annoying.
Try emptying your cache' close farm town ... reboot your pc......if your on dial up it takes forever to reload FT... before you leave FT ok.. hide trees, buildings, flowers.... so it has less to load the first time you load it..... it will be there........you may have to refresh a couple of times to get it but it is there......unless you accidentally deleted/sold it.... if that is the case..... add your farm link here and ask a moderator to help you out...you really should post this in the help and support section. you can find directions there on how to empty your cache or delete IE Temp internet files... good luck let us know if you get it back......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 14 2010, 09:47 AM

Level:
XP:

OOOPSS this is the second time I made gold in my mine and clicked to store it... go to the jewelry store to use them and they are not there...... OOOOOOPPPSSS anyone else have this happening.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread