Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Yes, as long as they are on separate farms

Also thinking of getting another Dairy Plant
and another coffee shop.
Thanks , I know you can have 1 working semi on each farm.. I just read it as you had 4 semis on the one farm (as in 4 semis on farm 1)
Old Aug 24 2010, 10:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default ...

thanks to you and the Dev's for keeping it interesting!!
Old Aug 24 2010, 11:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Apparently there is some major confusion as to how things are supposed to work once you have fertilized your crops. At the request of one our fellow farmers I am going to post my understanding of how this works. Moderators please let me know if there any flaws in my explanation so that I can avoid people calling me stupid and telling me to shut up.

THIS IS MY UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO WORK. THIS IS BY NO MEANS THE OFFICIAL INFORMATION ON HOW THE FERTILIZATION PROCESS WORKS! IF IT IS INCORRECT I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TELLING ME HOW STUPID I AM IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS UNDERSTANDING.

OK, my understanding of how this works is that you get double the crops if your field is fertilized. If you hire someone else to harvest for you the get double crops and the person working for you gets double the amount of crops that they would normally get and double the amount of coins. The only increase in price the farmer gets is the normal increase for hiring someone else to harvest. For example, instead of getting the standard 90 coins you could sell artichokes for if you harvest it you get 108 for the large harvest. I hope this helps you understand the new changes.

AGAIN, MODERATORS IF THIS INCORRECT PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN CHANGE OR REMOVE THE INFORMATION.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 25 2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Once it is picked up, did you click on the diamond of the farm that you want to take the spreader? That is what you need to do.
Your instructions work perfectly Many thanks, I was reading through looking for just exactly that.

Old Aug 25 2010, 12:38 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll1234 View Post
I love everything you have done with Farm Town. I've been playing since almost the beginning, remember that?? We've come a long way since then.

As I understand it we only need one manure spreader and to fertilize other farms that we have we are suppose to transport it via storage so that we can fertilize other farms we have. If we were to have more than one spreader with a pig sty at each farm would that give us more manure? If we have five farms how much manure would we need for that many farms? How many pigs can we have in each pig sty? Would one pig sty be enough for five farms?
It takes 50 units of fertilizer to fertilize each farm. Buying multiple spreaders is not necessary since you can either put it in storage and move it from farm to farm without losing your manure or you can use the "clone" method that is referred to a few pages back in this discussion. One pigsty holds 100 pigs and can be harvested every 12 hours. When you bought the spreader it came with 250 manure in it (enough to do all 5 farms for the first time). If you have one pig sty filled to capacity and harvest it every 12 hours you should be pretty well set to have enough fertilizer to keep your farms fertilized.

I personally have 3 pigsty's full to capacity (mostly cause I think the sty's are cute and so are the little piggies!)

Hope this helps clear up your question.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 25 2010, 12:40 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyParker View Post
I would love another one to put some more building, etc. on, maybe room for trees only. The higher the level the more decorations and building items you can get. I have plenty of fields thanks to the pigs but still would love a "neighborhood"
That sounds like a neat idea! I would love to have room to play around with some of the decorations, non-harvestable trees, and some of the very pretty flowers that can't be used in the flower shop.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 25 2010, 12:43 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
how many xp points are necessary before new levels are reached? I am at 115 but have more than 133,000 xp points and would like to know how I can get enough farm cash to buy things I need
As of right now there are only 115 levels. There are other ways to get fam cash, such as buying it or doing some of the free offers that are available to earn farm cash. To get to the offers just click on the tab at the top of the game that says "earn cash and coins." If you scroll down the page a little you will see that you can sort the offers out so that you can just view the free offers, just the surveys...ect. Buying FC is the fastest way to go but if you are on a limited budget the offers work out pretty good. Some of them can take a it of time to do but end the end it is well worth the time it takes to do them.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 25 2010, 03:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerChick View Post
THANK YOU. I hated those red lines!
I like it the way it's always been. Wasn't aware of a change since i haven't worked anyone else's farms. Hope it if's changed for our own farms, that it's an option and we can harvest and plow in the "traditional" way.
Old Aug 25 2010, 03:21 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I clicked on the spreader then on the drop down menu for it, click on move then i click the diamond of the farm i want to fertilize.. when i got to that farm i clicked on the "Green Man" then you click on the "cloan" of the spreader.... the actual spreader never leaves the farm you have it parked on.......it is way cool..... i did that also to check to see how long my other farms that i had fertilized had left on the fertilizer you already spread on it......shows you how many hours are left.... way cool............
Sounds complicated. I may opt to not get the spreader -- plus, really don't have room to add pigs to any of my farms at this time. But it does sound like a great addition to the game regardless.
Old Aug 25 2010, 03:24 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
As of right now there are only 115 levels. There are other ways to get fam cash, such as buying it or doing some of the free offers that are available to earn farm cash. To get to the offers just click on the tab at the top of the game that says "earn cash and coins." If you scroll down the page a little you will see that you can sort the offers out so that you can just view the free offers, just the surveys...ect. Buying FC is the fastest way to go but if you are on a limited budget the offers work out pretty good. Some of them can take a it of time to do but end the end it is well worth the time it takes to do them.
I just save up some of my loose change and if I don't have a real life need for it, then I can deposit it and apply it toward FT. I bought $20 real $$ worth of FT Cash in June and will possibly do so again in Sept. or Oct. Meanwhile, I'm content to let my "someday" wish list grow. So much to do in the game in the mean time. The offers? Nope, not bothering with those.
Closed Thread