Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 23 2010, 11:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
yes thank you very much for clearing that up. It really would be a good idea to explain that where the DEV's put the update for fertilizing crops. I also have another question Molly.
Is there any way of telling how much time i have left to fertilize? there is no count down clock and i myself have a lot to remember besides the time i plant crops..lol.. i think the dev;s should add something like that so the person knows exactly when the farm was 1st fertilized.. thanks!!
hover over the spreader and it shows how many hours are left
Old Aug 23 2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Good Grief....... ummm if you hate the game ummmmm this would be a great suggestion.......but uhhh if just in case you do... ummm why not play another game......... Life in reality stinks for a lot of people as we have these things happen for real... as in my case I lost my home in a tornado and my idiot husband who now my "ex idiot of a husband" hadn't been paying our home owners insurance therefore i could not rebuild my home and lucky for me I had a small mobile home we used as "The Guest House" I now call this "My Home" sooooooo dude i really hope you were just joking around cause as you see in my case and probably many other Players case that does play this game for a distraction from our "All Too Real Life Disasters" we need good things to happen...... already we do loose crops and our flowers die if we don't tend to them and water them that is enough of a reality for me........ LOL
She was kidding.

I always look forward to her posts because I enjoy her sense of humor.
Old Aug 23 2010, 12:05 PM
Account Not Linked

I just bought the textile mill and it took my money but did not recieve my mill. What do I do? I had just bought a 2nd farm and put it on it.
Old Aug 23 2010, 12:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Just in case anyone doesn't realize it....I WAS joking...! ;-)
I hoped you were...... LOL was a bit too funny to not be lol......... yeah you forgot your rant on a chain saw..........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 23 2010, 01:04 PM

i usualy dont look for humor posts unless they are in the social area so i figured it was a legit suggestion in this thread and wanted to give my opinion on it.. sorry for not seeing the humor and assuming it was a real suggestion
Old Aug 23 2010, 01:25 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands Farmer View Post
Could we have the seeder and fertilizer spreader icon in the toolbox for easier access to them?
Oh Yes Please, it is a pain to move the fertilizer around and that "move" thing everybody is talking about does not work on my IMAC. I love now that I don't have to move the fishing boat around, couldn't it be the same thing for the fertilizer?

And please when are we going to be able to change the look on the ice cream parlor and the dairy farm? They are so big and cartoon like.....

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 23 2010, 01:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccrack2000 View Post
Just want to put in my two cents worth that the manure spreader should have been available as a coin purchase also, not just farm cash. It is an awful big advantage to those who have farm cash. It will really be a game a lot more for the haves than the have nots! A drag for me, and it seems FT is getting a little too avaricious.
What advantage>

You have just the same ways of earning farm cash as I have. Either purchasing it, leveling up or doing the App's.

as for the haves and have nots, You make the choice to be one or the other.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 23 2010, 02:15 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrophyt View Post
I also agree. the pop-ups that stay after something has been selected: edit hand, plow, etc. take up a lot of space needed to farm.
I have discovered that if you scroll over one of the other tools and then hover over the store icon the pop tabs go down. For example: If you have selected the 4 plow if you scroll over the harvest tools and then hover over the store icon all of the pop-ups go down and then they are not sticking up in the way.

Hope this helps.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 23 2010, 02:26 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justliloleme View Post
That is very poorly thought out. But i guess it doesn't matter much to me, I'm not rich and cannot afford that manure thing I need to do it. I'm upset that it costs so much farm cash for the manure spreader ON TOP of the cost for the pig sty. I'm also upset that there were only 15 levels added, as ONCE AGAIN, I'm maxed out. So, no new tools to play with, no new levels to attain...why bother playing? GEEZ, COME ON!!! At least give us the 6th farm maybe.....
Just because you did not get what you want does not mean that the game is unfair. To begin with you do not have to re-fertilize 4 day crops, if the are fertilized when planted they will be fertilized when harvested. Go back and read the release notes again. Farm cash can be gotten for free if you want to put in a little bit off time to get them. The pigsty cost coins so it is not that hard to get, again you might have to put in some extra work but really, they can't just give everything out for free. You want something to work towards, work towards making enough money to get the pigsty.

It seems that no matter what they give us...which is just about anything we ask for people are going to be upset because they can't have it all right now and exactly the way they want it. If it is such a problem STOP PLAYING! There are a million other games out there, go try your luck at those and see if you get anything close to what you want out of it.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 23 2010, 02:27 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
.......... if you harvest it yourself..... until that glitch is fixed, your employees won't give you the same yield'
yes they do you just have to refresh to see it. That was also posted in the update to the release notes.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread