Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
oops my dozer re-appeared sorry about that..... still though can't work that poop spreader.... lol
what are you doing to try to work it, and what is happening when you do that?
Old Aug 20 2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, the easiest way to tell is check how many you have in storage before harvesting and after harvesting a crop. I don't think the self harvested crops will show as "large" in your storage. Large is when someone harvests for you.
I always have someone else harvest for me. I get the "large," but only 1, not 2. Is this correct?
Old Aug 20 2010, 05:47 PM

Default Red square

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTerry View Post
The red square was removed last night, its been replaced by a yellow hilight. double hiring is no longer needed
I am happy about the red square being removed too. Thanks for that devs!
I am also grateful for the extra levels and farm cash, it enabled me to buy the furniture factory
This game gets better every time!
I LOVE being a millionaire!!!
Old Aug 20 2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
oops my dozer re-appeared sorry about that..... still though can't work that poop spreader.... lol
Hi Sunny, I use the um..er.. Spreader like this :Click on the spreader ,click move, click the farm diamond you want to use it on. You and the spreader will be taken to that farm... click the little green man (Walk) at the bottom of the screen, click on the spreader and select fertilize. Repeat these steps for every farm you want to fertilize.

Note: The spreader actually is always on the farm you originally placed it on (what goes with you to the other farm is a clone ).

The spreader (clone) will usually be in roughly the same location on the farm as the real one.

Hope this helps
Old Aug 20 2010, 06:10 PM

Could we have it so the manuer truck can stay on one farm instead of having to take it to the farm that needs fertilizing? That would be great. I like the way the fields glow, very cool.
Old Aug 20 2010, 06:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Just want to put in my two cents worth that the manure spreader should have been available as a coin purchase also, not just farm cash. It is an awful big advantage to those who have farm cash. It will really be a game a lot more for the haves than the have nots! A drag for me, and it seems FT is getting a little too avaricious.
Old Aug 20 2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi Sunny, I use the um..er.. Spreader like this :Click on the spreader ,click move, click the farm diamond you want to use it on. You and the spreader will be taken to that farm... click the little green man (Walk) at the bottom of the screen, click on the spreader and select fertilize. Repeat these steps for every farm you want to fertilize.

Note: The spreader actually is always on the farm you originally placed it on (what goes with you to the other farm is a clone ).

The spreader (clone) will usually be in roughly the same location on the farm as the real one.

Hope this helps

But if the location of where it's at is free of plots and the other location has plots on it, then that doesn't work
Old Aug 20 2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccrack2000 View Post
Just want to put in my two cents worth that the manure spreader should have been available as a coin purchase also, not just farm cash. It is an awful big advantage to those who have farm cash. It will really be a game a lot more for the haves than the have nots! A drag for me, and it seems FT is getting a little too avaricious.
This isn't a competition. You don't need to have more crops to play just as you don't need all the facilities or decorations or every single farm cash item. No need to worry about someone having more then you do. It doesn't make a difference in the game.
Old Aug 20 2010, 07:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccrack2000 View Post
Everyone is given the same amount of farm cash for free. It's not the devs fault if people spend it and then see something they want. If you're at the highest level, you will (at one point) have had 115 farm cash - or more, since I think they start you off with a little bit extra. The manure spreader is 50.

And I agree with the previous poster - it's not a competition. It's for fun - some people choose not to have the manure spreader (my husband being one of them) even if they are very active players. To each their own as long as it's fun.
Old Aug 20 2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
But if the location of where it's at is free of plots and the other location has plots on it, then that doesn't work
Hi there, yes it does work

You don't need a cleared area for the fertiliser truck to land. I have had a few giggles how mine lands on top or even under other items with bits hanging out.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Closed Thread