Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 30 2010, 02:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Can you only get honey by buying the bee farm - can it not be gifted or bought somehow - haven't got enough green dollars.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 30 2010, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganGG View Post
fishing really is fast after this. I am getting a fish with each click. Does anyone have the Brewery yet? How is it for money making?
Fishing is awesomely fast with the boat, as someone with a lot of water on my farms, it used to take me about 2 hours to fish all farms down a few in each bit of water, i just did the majority of my water on one farm and fished all down to 0 ... in about 5 mins...

Only one prob...... looks like you have to move the boat from farm to farm to use it that is a bit annoying but i can live with it

If you have a lot of water and you only ever buy 1 farmcash item... this is it

The Wooooooot Estate
Second Farm .... Woooooot Glen
Third Farm .... Wooooootburgh
Fourth Farm.... Loch Woooooot
Fifth Farm .... BallyWooooot
Sixth Farm .... Wooooootshire
Seventh Farm .... Strathwoooooot

Old Jul 30 2010, 02:23 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
This is such a great update. Thanks Raul.
I'll echo that, Molly. I especially appreciate the ability to switch my Preserves Factory for a design more in keeping with the farm theme. Going to thoroughly enjoy many of the other new features, too
Old Jul 30 2010, 02:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Great release as always. Had to purchase some more FC to buy the honeybees but it's worth it. I have no problem with some of the facilities costing FC (it's a relatively small investment of real money for a great deal of enjoyment). The people who run this game run it as a business not a charity, and if some people didn't choose to purchase FC, chances are SlashKey wouldn't be able to invest the time and resources into making Farm Town a fun (and free to play) game for all. I understand not everyone has the option of purchasing FC, but seriously, take a step back and appreciate the fact that most of the games features are available to you free of charge
Old Jul 30 2010, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeskye View Post
Fishing is awesomely fast with the boat, as someone with a lot of water on my farms, it used to take me about 2 hours to fish all farms down a few in each bit of water, i just did the majority of my water on one farm and fished all down to 0 ... in about 5 mins...

Only one prob...... looks like you have to move the boat from farm to farm to use it that is a bit annoying but i can live with it

If you have a lot of water and you only ever buy 1 farmcash item... this is it
Hi, you don't have to move the boat .. to use the boat on a different far :- click on the boat, click on move, click on the farm you want to use the boat on.

The boat actually stays on the the original farm but it works on the other farms as well.
Old Jul 30 2010, 02:32 AM

Question Why can't neighbors work in the Bee Farm??

I want to know why my neighbors can't work my Bee Farm! I pay to get the bees going, so why can't other benefit from this? I pay to plant crops I use in my factories, so where's the difference? When I work any neighbors farm factories, I benefit from any of them! Even the ones they paid FC for and I don't have. Please make it available to neighbors to work when we post!!
Old Jul 30 2010, 02:34 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Awesome updates... Of course you know we are going to say "when will the other facilities look cool like these?" lol lol I know they will very soon and i truly can't wait... Yay Dev's you are awesome........
Oh yes I'm already hoping that the Juice Factory and Sandwich Shop will get a redesign -- if so, I'll add them to my "facilities to buy" list.
Old Jul 30 2010, 02:41 AM

Level:
XP:

So agree with your comments. I had the Preserves Factory, so have already made the switch (visit my farm #4, Northburough).
Like you, I'm hoping for redesigns of the other cartoonish facilities, especially the juice factory and sandwich shop, which I'd like to have but haven't gotten largely due to the designs. Of course, I'll need to enlarge farm 4 to have space.
The oil factory and chocolate factory (which I don't plan to get) could also use alternate designs -- agree with you.
And, oh yes, that 6th farm is going to be needed not too far in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I think it's wonderful that you are adding new products for the existing facilities. Love the pumpkin pie and sunflower items!
I can hardly wait to try out the improved fishing; I had pretty much abandoned my sushi restaurant. I'm also eager to see the alternative views of the food preserve and snack factories. Thank you so much for listening to our suggestions! This is a great update.
Oh - I think I need the sixth farm now - will that be available soon? ;-)

Update: just looked at the alternate view of the snack factory - that is SO NICE! Don't have the preserve plant, so I'll have to wait until that shows up in the store. Could you also do alternate versions of the olive oil factory, sandwich restaurant, and juice factory in the future? Maybe the chocolate factory too? (If you did, I would probably actually spend $$ to get FC to buy them - a little bribery there...).
Old Jul 30 2010, 02:45 AM

just love my farms, level 100, my #5, waiting patiently for #6... this is great...
Old Jul 30 2010, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustbunny27 View Post
I want to know why my neighbors can't work my Bee Farm! I pay to get the bees going, so why can't other benefit from this? I pay to plant crops I use in my factories, so where's the difference? When I work any neighbors farm factories, I benefit from any of them! Even the ones they paid FC for and I don't have. Please make it available to neighbors to work when we post!!
Hi, it is the same as the (F/C) Semi and the (coin) oil pumps.. Just the way it is.
Closed Thread