Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2010, 06:44 AM

Nice wake up call this morning. I saw the rearranged diamonds, and went right to the RealEstate Office. All those plantings of grapes for the cellars and the wineries paid off with a new 24x24.

Then I actually thought a 6th farm was ready too....lol. Thanks for NOT offering it yet. Gotta think this whole plane out now.

FarmTown is sweet
Old Jul 17 2010, 06:50 AM

hey..

just noticed....

my millions actually show all the digits now.....lol

gotta put the thinking cap on for a name for the fifth, a better name for the fourth, and then get to work on my other account too
Old Jul 17 2010, 07:12 AM

Turkey Feathers! That's great! LOL How many will fit in the coop?
I read here in the forum it was 50 or maybe 100 of each type of animal, but I just realized I have 101 Cows in the barn.
What is the real limit?
Old Jul 17 2010, 07:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I planted wheat on my 3rd and 4th farms last night, after the latest update. As I planted my fields changed from the normal plowed field to green grass background. I was charged for both the seed and fuel and received the experience points. Not sure what the problem is as my wife can see the planted areas. Here is a link to my farm 3:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bookmarks&cid=bm

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2010, 07:43 AM

Love all the new features, the fifth farm, all of it. Bought my sawmill and furniture factory, and put in a whole lot of oak, pine and bamboo trees. Then, I used the axe to cut them, and went to the sawmill to produce my first batch of lumber - but there is no place to produce the bamboo?

The furniture store has furniture made from the bamboo, so I know it is needed there, but how do I get it from cut down bamboo, to usable bamboo in the furniture store - does it not have to go throught the regular milling like the pine and oak? I am confused, as the mill says it is for turning the pine, oak and bamboo into lumber to be used in the furniture factory - please help! Thanks
Old Jul 17 2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyTX View Post
Love all the new features, the fifth farm, all of it. Bought my sawmill and furniture factory, and put in a whole lot of oak, pine and bamboo trees. Then, I used the axe to cut them, and went to the sawmill to produce my first batch of lumber - but there is no place to produce the bamboo?

The furniture store has furniture made from the bamboo, so I know it is needed there, but how do I get it from cut down bamboo, to usable bamboo in the furniture store - does it not have to go throught the regular milling like the pine and oak? I am confused, as the mill says it is for turning the pine, oak and bamboo into lumber to be used in the furniture factory - please help! Thanks

Sawmill allows you to produce Pine and Oak lumbers from Pine and Oak logs (timbers). The cane does not go through the Sawmill. The harvested bamboo/cane logs are used in the Furniture Facility without anything else done to them. Hope this helps.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 17 2010, 08:02 AM

Anyone figured out how to get the tree shaker to do 32 trees? All I can get is 5 at a time .
Old Jul 17 2010, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie01 View Post
OMG! OMG! OMG! Runs round in little circles waving hands in the air and wonders what to do first.

Thanks Devs.
ROFLMAO !!!!! I started laughing as soon as I read this !! Thanks for starting my morning out with a chuckle !!
Old Jul 17 2010, 08:35 AM

Default New features

About the time these new features appeared, my old features quit functioning right. My seeder only seeds 1 field at a time instead of 4. My plow isn't working right--only plows 1 field. Will probably quit the game, as it takes too long to plow and plant 1 field at a time.
Old Jul 17 2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meranna View Post
LUV the Natural Remedy Shop and new seeds...BUT... no ROSEMARY in there, which we already have??????? It is the ultimate calming/soothing aid :-) devs missed the boat on that one!

Lemon balm is another miss since we already have the trees
Hope to see these added along with lavender, which would be a new seed & expensive!

Great update on the whole & really needed the crop space...many thanks!
yep yep I completely agree with all of this. However at the very least, we need the ROSEMARY!