Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 23 2010, 01:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleK43 View Post
While this is all cool and neat, and I do understand how much work it takes to build the game sites, could it not have been possible for those of us who did have gas tanks left as gifts, to allow us to use them up instead of taking them from us? It would have also been nice to know ahead of time, like you do the business ads, that we would be losing the gas tanks we had so we could have prepared ahead. Thanks
Your gas tanks have not been taken from you. What the developers have done is given you a way to get them out of your gift box so they don't fill it up. When you click on the fuel station by either clicking on the map then fuel station or the red gas can you will see it says fuel tanks as the last category. Now under that you will see from gifts and from refinery, if you have fuel in your gift box it will be in the from gift number, but if you have stored your gift fuel or have the oil refinery and have made fuel you will have fuel in your storage box and that fuel will show up as from refinery. The stored gift fuel is reclassified as from refinery even if you do not have a refinery. When you go to refuel it will use all the fuel you have in your storage and your gift box.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 23 2010, 01:49 PM

Wink Would love more farm too

I too would love to see more farm. I would also love to see something to do with the wool... perhaps a textiles factory? That could be fun. You could also add pumpkin pie to the bakery (sugar, pumpkin, flour) or sweet potato pie.

I love the game, and I enjoy the neat things you do. I totally dumped farmville when you all added these new things. thanks!
Old May 23 2010, 01:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Your gas tanks have not been taken from you. What the developers have done is given you a way to get them out of your gift box so they don't fill it up. When you click on the fuel station by either clicking on the map then fuel station or the red gas can you will see it says fuel tanks as the last category. Now under that you will see from gifts and from refinery, if you have fuel in your gift box it will be in the from gift number, but if you have stored your gift fuel or have the oil refinery and have made fuel you will have fuel in your storage box and that fuel will show up as from refinery. The stored gift fuel is reclassified as from refinery even if you do not have a refinery. When you go to refuel it will use all the fuel you have in your storage and your gift box.
DUH on me, LOL! TY so much for assisting. That ROCKS! Now if we can help the ones who do not have FC to buy the 3rd plot of land that would be great. I've been telling my friends to give it time and maybe the option would be there soon for them to buy it with coins for 3 mill, LOL!
Old May 23 2010, 02:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SivNorway View Post
Hmm... I dont like the look of the factories, so I dont have any of them....! I want my farm to look nice, and it wouldn't with this stuf.
So if I had a farm 4 - I could use that farm for this things... PLEASE!!! let us get at farm 4 and even more levels...

Also more buildings-decorations.... You are so talented, this is no problem for you
Your FT farms are all beautifully designed and very attractive. I understand why you wouldn't want to place most of the existing facilities on them. Unless I can disguise them with trees, I would not choose to have several of the facilities although the dairy plant, bakery and pizza place fit all right on my farm #2. So am also thinking, way off in the future, a 4th farm might be nice for other facilities and to play with some new design ideas.
Old May 23 2010, 03:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy farm dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
You can do offers or purchase FC.
Today's economy (the real one) does not allow a lot of us to just purchase farm dollars & I don't know what an offer is. It's sometimes boring to just earn coins and xp's.

I would love to buy some more facilities as I have plenty of coins but the option is not there. Why can't you just offer it for coins and farm cash? I believe I saw some other things to buy that had both choices. I believe it was just more coins.

When will you offer a cotton mill to make clothing?
Old May 23 2010, 04:24 PM

Default Fuel

My fuel goes to storage to sell not to use. What am i doing wrong?
I got this for my usage and it goes for sale.
Old May 23 2010, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bla bla View Post
My fuel goes to storage to sell not to use. What am i doing wrong?
I got this for my usage and it goes for sale.
Please read this thread: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329066
Old May 23 2010, 05:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Will more than one pump on the same farm produce oil?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 23 2010, 05:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
Will more than one pump on the same farm produce oil?
Nope, just like more than one dairy shed on the same farm won't work. But you can have 3 pumps on 3 farms
Old May 23 2010, 07:06 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdymond View Post
Pay attention. It doesn't say DOLPHIN. It says DOLFIN. A fish! Not a mammal.

I can't believe that so many people are getting "horrified" without getting their facts straight.
no such word in english dictionary as DOLFIN. if they want to assure players use "mahi mahi" or "dolphin fish", each of which are acceptable for the FISH not the mammal.
Closed Thread