Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 10 2010, 09:03 AM

I really am loving all the new stuff, but do have another question: How does one get corn flour?
Old May 10 2010, 09:11 AM

Do I need to buy the sugar refinery to produce sugar for ice cream, or does the ice cream just use harvested sugar crops? I got some sugar as a gift, so I see the answer to my own question!!! No other building needed.

Last edited by PRT; May 10 2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Change
Old May 10 2010, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueHacker View Post
I really am loving all the new stuff, but do have another question: How does one get corn flour?
by using the watermil
Old May 10 2010, 09:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok i have a ?? in order to make anything in the snack facilities you need to have the oil factory too??? kind of not really cool to me........ or am i wrong?? i see no gifts of any of the oil you need to make the things in the snack factory...... those without the ability to purchase with Farm cash are getting left out of the use of both of those facilities? or is there other things you can produce in the snack facility that doesn't require the oils?

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 10 2010, 09:55 AM

so let me get this straight.... on holidays u spend your farm cash to send cash facilities and the other player/neighbor gets it free?

OR

s it free for you to send and receve as a gift??

Farm Town Link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...s&fb_bmpos=1_2
Old May 10 2010, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
ok i have a ?? in order to make anything in the snack facilities you need to have the oil factory too??? kind of not really cool to me........ or am i wrong?? i see no gifts of any of the oil you need to make the things in the snack factory...... those without the ability to purchase with Farm cash are getting left out of the use of both of those facilities? or is there other things you can produce in the snack facility that doesn't require the oils?
Three things can be made without the oil veggie snack, peanuts and walnuts.
Old May 10 2010, 10:03 AM

Level:
XP:
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman5214 View Post
so let me get this straight.... on holidays u spend your farm cash to send cash facilities and the other player/neighbor gets it free?

OR

s it free for you to send and receve as a gift??
My wife had more farm cash then me so she sent me the facilities that cost farm cash and the farm cash WAS deducted from HER account and I got them for free. I have a very nice wife. By the way she had earlier in the day used her credit card to BUY me the 3rd farm. I have a very, very, nice wife!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Alanlee; May 10 2010 at 10:16 AM.
Old May 10 2010, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanlee View Post
My wife had more farm cash then me so she sent me the facilities that cost farm cash and the farm cash WAS deducted from HER account. I have a very nice wife.
yup what alanlee said... my huband had some farmcash left over in his account so he sent me an oil factory with it for mothersday it deducted the amount from his account
Old May 10 2010, 10:10 AM

Everyone will have an opinion regardless - the developers are awesome. I wish I would have paid closer attention and not purchased the snack factory without realizing I needed to use my farmcash to get the olive oil factory; but life did not end, the world remained the same, and I am still here playing FT. Seriously just like with the whole tree harvesting thing of the past, this too will pass and the displeased will have to wait for something new to whine about.
Old May 10 2010, 10:21 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
Everyone will have an opinion regardless - the developers are awesome. I wish I would have paid closer attention and not purchased the snack factory without realizing I needed to use my farmcash to get the olive oil factory; but life did not end, the world remained the same, and I am still here playing FT. Seriously just like with the whole tree harvesting thing of the past, this too will pass and the displeased will have to wait for something new to whine about.
I was hoping that the oil would be in the gift section just like the chocolate but so many people complained (oh i bought a choc factory how unfair it can be sent as a gift) I doubt that we will get the oil in the gifts section now which is a real shame. My sister has choc factory and isnt bothered at all that choc can be gifted but some people made a big fuss and spoil it for a lot of people who cant afford to buy these items. i have all facilities and wouldnt care if everything i can make was in the gifts whether i payed cash for the facility or not it makes no difference thats my choice i bought it cos i wanted it and dont begrudge anyone anything lifes too short.
Closed Thread