Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2010, 03:57 PM

Default one point and a request

first of all, if i was a dev for any of these online games, i would go home totally depressed every night. seems no matter how hard they work and come up with new ideas for the games, all people can do is gripe. yes some of it looks cartoonish, and some may even say tacky. so what. it is a game to enjoy and have fun with. and yes some you have to pay with farm cash not coins. however, there are only 4 facilities that you have to pay with farm cash and the rest are coins. you don't want to use farm cash, don't buy those. there are plenty more for you to choose from. yes, i can sympathize and empathize with those that don't have any spare cash to spend on this game, i was in the same boat until i got a part time job, so i can understand your feelings on this. (suggestion: put all your spare coins in a jar for a month and then spend it on the game if you want).

now, as for the request. may we have a separate tab on the storage area to put all the stuff from the facilities in. for one it would take care of selling an item by mistake, such as cheese, that we need to make other things with. also, it is a bit tedious to have to scroll thru everything when you are at the market to see what you have to sell.

as for the hot dog debate, my favorite way to eat a hot dog is with refried beans on them. if i don't that then i will use mustard.
Old Apr 29 2010, 04:15 PM

I'm with Croyoangel!!! Some people are never happy no matter what is done!! This game has grown so much and the developers have tried to give us everything that has been asked for - I'm sure there are limits to even their abilities!!!
I, for one, just want to say a huge "THANK YOU" to the developers for making this game so much fun and making me "think" about what I'm going to plant and for what purpose. I love every aspect of this game! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!!!!
Old Apr 29 2010, 04:31 PM
Account Not Linked

ready for the sushi bar or the seafood restuarant next.cheers ears devs
Old Apr 29 2010, 04:45 PM

Default Fish

can we do anything with the caught fiah except sell them at market?
Old Apr 29 2010, 04:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
can we do anything with the caught fiah except sell them at market?
Correct, selling them at the market is the only thing you can do with the fish, currently.
Old Apr 29 2010, 05:05 PM

OMG..FISHING...SOOooooo relaxing This game has become so much fun. In the year that I have been playing I have seen so many improvements. Thankyou Devs. So much effort has gone into making this game enjoyable and is appreciated. Over a million points and 44 million coins..waaay too much time on FT and loving every minute of it. Now if I could just hire a cook and housekeeper, I would be content..lol :0 :0 :0
Old Apr 29 2010, 05:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Exclamation facility production and gifts

What does "limited inventory" mean? Please explain in more detail.

Please get rid of the ridiculous ostrich, dog, and other topiary hedges in the gift section. These are items that belong on plantation level farms, and how many ostrich hedges does any farm need anyway? Put these in decorations for the upper level players to buy if they want, and stop taking away the useful gifts, or simple decorative trees and flowers.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 29 2010, 05:28 PM

Default LOVE the new stuff!!!

THANK YOU!!!! I am having an absolute ball with the new stuff.....just wish I had some more farmcash to spend since I used most of it with the last upgrade of stuff...I am already at level 80 and still harvesting/plowing and planting so I'm kind of curious when/if the next upgrade comes what level I'll be at that then....LOL

Happy Farming everyone!!!

Jenny
Old Apr 29 2010, 05:33 PM

I love to be able to hire someone to fish for me.... I can't possibly fish all the rivers, river corners, ponds and the lake not counting the 2 waterfalls I have made....
Old Apr 29 2010, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much for all this! Another AMAZING update!

Question, what can we do with our fish when we catch them?

Thanks!
Closed Thread