Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 20 2010, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

wf33, i have had so many problems since all the new facilities, well no actually it all started with the little pop up guy asking to go take a break and give gifts. he pops up every 10 min or so, and while he trying to load it drags my system down it growls and howls crazy. so then the new facilities came out and i bought all that could be bought with coins, low and be hold i couldnt send message to facebook to produce faster, well that was finally half way fixed worked sometimes but not all times, it seemed like if the little guy was in the processing of loading it wouldnt work, so i had to wait and see if that is what was causing it, most of the time if i waited long enough he would pop up. well it became such a h assle, when you wait for over 10 min for him to load and he pops up every ten min it just aint worth it. so in frustration i sold all my facilities and no longer process. well the little guy still pops up alot , so i removed a whole bunch of my neighbors and that helped some. but i have given up on the idea of ever being able to process my crops, and now here comes more facilities, why dont they fix the little pop up guy or rremove him, so those of us on wf33 can also use the new upgrades?