Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 07 2010, 05:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

and I bet some complain just cause they can......... LOL ....... oh i have done my share..... here is one... why can't we get apple trees back in the gift section....... LOL so we can make apple pies....... i'm so broke from getting the facilities and the 3rd farm surely I can't buy any lol ok wrong thread lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 07 2010, 05:56 PM

Love all the the new stuff. It doesn't matter what you do, there will always be some one who complains. You did good!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 07 2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
and I bet some complain just cause they can......... LOL ....... oh i have done my share..... here is one... why can't we get apple trees back in the gift section....... LOL so we can make apple pies....... i'm so broke from getting the facilities and the 3rd farm surely I can't buy any lol ok wrong thread lol
With the new facilities you'll soon have so many coins you can buy all the apple trees you want...and then some.

If you have the juice facility plant a bunch a grapes. That'll pay for the apple trees.
Old Apr 07 2010, 06:22 PM

I would love to get the juice facility but need more farm cash
Old Apr 07 2010, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Well one can only hope that the developes change their minds. I *think* I once saw a screenie of all the 3rd farm upgrades and after the 30 neighbor requirement was filled or you purchased with 30 neighbors and coin that all the rest of the upgrades were available for coin. Was that ever the case?

Also if every land upgrade is only available with the initial 30 neighbors plus 40 FC does that mean that more levels will have to be put up or does it mean that FT is now pay-as-you-go for land upgrades with FC being purchased?

Thank God I already have all the upgrades for farm 2 and I will never be able to acquire farm 3 but does it also mean the developers think they are ready to go "live" and that all the bugs are worked out? If this is indeed their opinion then I have a LOT more to say.
I'm not really sure what you are talking about here but all the land can still be bought with coins if you meet the same requirements that have always been there. Farm 2 has level requirements the levels needed have not changed. Farm 3 needs 30 neighbors and farm 2 at any level. The pop up is just telling you that there is now a farm 3 available and that the price for farm 2 in fc has changed, it is not saying that land can only be bought with fc or that the game is no longer free and is pay as you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
I'm pretty sure they actually lowered the FC price for farm 2. I believe that is the purpose of the pop-up.
Yes they have when farm 2 came out it was 120fc for 12x12 and 40fc for the other sizes, now it is 40 for 12x12 and 20 for the other sizes, a much better deal.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 07 2010, 07:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default ?? about adding neighbors

I know a lot of people have posted the pros and cons of adding neighbors just for Games. I know you can limit what these "Friends" can see on your facebook. My question is, if you limit what they can see and set your privacy setting higher, can they still send and receive gifts from/to you??
Old Apr 07 2010, 07:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud1990 View Post
I know a lot of people have posted the pros and cons of adding neighbors just for Games. I know you can limit what these "Friends" can see on your facebook. My question is, if you limit what they can see and set your privacy setting higher, can they still send and receive gifts from/to you??
Yes they can. The only way as far as I know to stop someone from sending you a gift other then removing them as a friend is to ignore all invites from them.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 07 2010, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelgurl View Post
Some parents including me does not have credit cards and cannot afford to waste real money, I am a parent of a 23 year old , so some kids are gonna want the 3rd farm and end up with strangers who maybe be stalkers. Ohh and By the way I have seen children under the age of 13 in here , we reported and they they still play here , cause Farmtown wants to grow and doesn't care what age they are. , Kids lie about their age worse than us old women do ,
The R13 is very much a facebook requirement who are you reporting them to?When I want new neighbours I ask my existing neighbours to send me theirs I presume these people I trust have friends they trust so now I have their hubbies and children as friends too, ok by me.
Old Apr 07 2010, 08:45 PM

Default Need help but no reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn View Post
I am thankful for the new upgrades. My friends and I were getting a little bored, but not any more!
Yesterday evening, I purchased a third farm and it showed up and I went to the farm, but didn't do any work on it. Now the farm is gone and my money was not returned and I didn't get any exp. points. Got any ideas what may have happened?
I clear my cache every day and don't have any other issues .
Thanks in advance.
C~
Have I submitted this to the wrong thread?
Help Please.
Old Apr 08 2010, 06:01 AM
Account Not Linked

30 neighbor rule is unfair.
expecting to pay for farmcash is unfair.
Been playing for long time and have acquired two farms. No more. So long folks. There is life after farmtown.
Closed Thread