Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2010, 12:53 AM

does everyone jump up levels?
Old Mar 05 2010, 01:53 AM
Account Not Linked

I love FarmTown. I was on Level 60 and jumped to Level 80. All the new stuff is great. Thanks guys!!!!!!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Wonderfu....Now

can you have the developers put in some time to speed up farm loading, eliminate the "Not Responding", freezing up when dragging, slow loading of your second farm, freezing when going to neighbor's farms and the slowness of logging out of FarmTown/Facebook. It is not only slow to log out, it then takes 1-2 minutes before your computer has returned to normal to access another application. Yes, I have the latest of everything...and have the problems using Internet Explorer, Netscape and Mozilla. Also have to agree with many of the posts...what good does all the new **** have if you have no place to put it...you need the farming area to earn coins to buy the stuff..unless of course your intentions are for people to use real money...

Also, is there any way to block that stupid "Go to the Gift Shop" pop up hint? Pops up right over where you are working. I can go to the gift shop anytime I want......when I sign in, when I visit a neighbor and it is right there at the top of my screen all the time. Or again, is this just another way of hopefully getting people to spend real money?
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:05 AM

Apprecited the new additions to this game but can anyone tell we when we will be able to get more farms or expansions
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:07 AM

Wonderful! Thank you for the post, it's great to see all this new stuff!!
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Default New Levels

Where can I find the list showing the new levels and corresponding XP's? Would be nice to see where you stand and what you need to do to move up.
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I must agree with the annoyance of the pop up go to the gift shop thing. Does always pop up when you're working and I don't see the need for it. My avatar is very slow too - can harvest half the farm before she moves and as to getting the gifts I've been sent - she's always busy - and she's doing nothing at the time. Might have to put a fire cracker under her!! Love the game though - not a whinge - just a couple of little problems.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:18 AM

Thank you, I just love what you are doing, you are the best. Looking forward to decorate my farms with all new stuff.
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:20 AM

While xp points are going up the bar isnt. Any ideas?
Old Mar 05 2010, 02:30 AM

Default level 72...yay

just logged in to find I am at level 72....whooop....i was finding the xp's a little boring before at level 60..they didn't appear to move, anychance of now being able to buy a third farm...i have loads of spare cash and love designing my farms?
Closed Thread