Old Feb 20 2010, 12:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I noticed that we can not hire to harvest the animals, is there a reason for this? It's not that big a deal just wondering. Also I would like to see the other animals harvested, like maybe meat from the pigs, without killing the pigs for the ones that don't like that idea.

How about truffles from the pigs?

Surprised with the new additions............good job; however being able to put the animals in their respective pens would possibly help with the slowness that "free" animals make on farms when trying to work for others. Some folks just don't know when to stop with the animals. I understand why Flash is slow in these instances but putting the animals "away" would solve a big problem.

The ability to move animals from one farm to another would be a BIG help. I have enough to share between farms and now would like to populate my second farm with some that are on the first farm. If we can share farm implements why not animals?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lulu836; Feb 20 2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old Feb 20 2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I noticed that we can not hire to harvest the animals, is there a reason for this? It's not that big a deal just wondering. Also I would like to see the other animals harvested, like maybe meat from the pigs, without killing the pigs for the ones that don't like that idea.
hmmmm Meat without killing. We could have a surgical team around to stop the blood loss! Better yet, lets remove the gene that gives an animal pain so it doesn't bother them to have limbs removed. They can be happy and we can eat!
Old Feb 20 2010, 12:49 PM

THANKS SO MUCH for all the adjustments!! I am at the new level 60, have a second farm and luv, luv luv playing ... if you could look further at the animals in Farmville, avatar in Island Paradise and keep the communication options you now have in Farm Town, the game would benefit . I like how Farm Town works best of all but the horses for my farm look like ants and I'd love my avatar to have more choices for tone, expression, hair color. style, etc., as well as change of outfit. The scale of some objects seems not compatible with others. When I look at my Farm2 which I had hoped would represent a horse farm there is no way to visualize what I had intended. Even the Oriental Farmhouse I bought seem too small ... however, I am very pleased with the game. Also, why does the gifter pop us so much and the game restrict our time? My suggestion for the Inn is that it serve coffee and hot chocolate ... I think that's all for now ...
Old Feb 20 2010, 12:55 PM

I'm reading the updates and reading through but I'm not seeing anything about whether you need any of these buildings placed on each of your farms if you have 2 farms.
I did harvest animals on my 2nd farm and looked in my storage, it was only equal to what I had on my 2nd farm.
Just wondering if you needed to have a building of each on both farms.
Old Feb 20 2010, 01:01 PM

any chace level 60 will be able to buy a third farm?????
Old Feb 20 2010, 01:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info Raul, much help
Old Feb 20 2010, 01:39 PM

No, no, no......no meat from pigs!! Maybe have pigs give birth and sell piglets, but no meat processing,,please!!
Old Feb 20 2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishPharm View Post
I know many people have stopped playing this game because the developers ignore peoples continued request for bigger farms. No one wants another 12x12 plot...............we want to make our existing farms bigger. Until this happens more and more people will stop playing.
I would like mine larger also, but have contented myself with a second farm and gotten all the upgrades. I believe the reason the devs don't want to go larger is because it would slow the game more than it already has.

maybe a third farm would be good, but I'd like the increase in levels first.

Kuddos on all the improvements..I'm a happy farmer
Old Feb 20 2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cullen View Post
I like the dairy building but I noticed that the fence goes right though part of the building when the building is placed close to the fence (not on the fence, but with enough clearance that it should be ok) I think there is a problem with the outline/footprint of the dairy building. thanks. Jim
Noticed that this only occurs in one rotation of the building. The other rotation allows the building to be closer to the fence. Guess I can live with that.
Old Feb 20 2010, 02:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I like the changes, but i'd also like more levels and more challenges. It seems that all my neighbors have migrated to FV because they are bored with just planting and plowing to make coins to buy old stuff. More new stuff please.
Closed Thread