Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 07 2009, 11:34 AM

I am not sure where I should pose this question. Since I upgraded to the second farm, I have an almost continuous message across my screen when I am harvesting that says

The _________ field is not ready to be harvested. Check again later.

However, the field is ready, I can harvest, and I do get paid. But, the message makes it hard to harvest in places. Especially when my screen is jumping/blinking.

Also, I have an almost continuous message across my screen when I am plowing that says

Employees can only plow fields that have been wasted or harvested (or some language very similar).

How can I get this problem fixed????
Old Dec 07 2009, 11:39 AM

I love that you guys have added new stuff...I just find it horrible that theres a nativity scene that has a option of "without Jesus"! Wow...Like why would you want a nativity scene "without Jesus"...If you don't believe in Jesus then you why would you want a nativity!?!?
Old Dec 07 2009, 12:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ummm...... I am still being charged when i hire neighbors on my farm to harvest.. generally 175 coins each hire to harvest. not to plow.... this is confusing.. is this a new added feature.. have been charged on several occasions in the market also 175 coins and yes it is deducted from my coins as i write them down to see if it is.... not every time from the market .. but every time on my farm for neighbors.... or buddies........ help me in this matter please i am putting this the updates because it only started after the updates if it needs to be in another thread please inform me .. thank you much........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 07 2009, 12:22 PM

luv the Christmas items! Sure hope u get the XP problem fixed soon. It's frustrating to plow a whole farm and then not get any points for it!
Old Dec 07 2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loustout View Post
your right....no baby jesus...what is up with that??? The nativity scene is all about jesus...would not have purchased the scene if i knew the baby was missing...please fix this.

there are two nativity scenes. One with baby jesus and one without...reading the descriptions helps a lot.....
Old Dec 07 2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyz View Post
YARRRRR! Everything is gone! My reighndeer(I had gotten a cute clumsy reighndeer from Melissa), my bunnies, my elephant. All gone and destroyed! My shed, my trees. My carnival stuff is gone too! That stinks man! This wreaks. I quit! I just got 20 cows in my dairy which is gone now! What a waste. When I was bored and had nothing to do....it was kinda far out fun. This stinks. Ruined in a matter of seconds. My gifts are gone....everything...gone. If this were real I'd definitely sue man! It's over!
UH, THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FARMVILLE MORON
Old Dec 07 2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshblonde View Post
i love the christmas bits n pieces and agree with the comment about snow covering the items. :d
i have just been into the market to hire people to harvest the crops in my 2 farms and only selected to hire 5 people in total but somehow others were accepting my invitation - the one i hadn't even sent . When i returned to my farm, one of these self-invited people had plowed my farm , something i was going to do myself to save money.
Please can this be fixed or was it just an incidental glitch that has lost me cash?
you dont save money by plowing yourself..it costs more when you plow yourself...
Old Dec 07 2009, 01:19 PM

YOU CAN DOWLOAD A FACEBOOK APP OF THE DAY AND GET 2 FARMCASH THAT WAY....IVE BEEN SAVING MINE IN ANTICIPATION OF CHRISTMAS.
Old Dec 07 2009, 01:46 PM

RAUl i know what the issue is with lost coins you never really lose money the problem is that some times if you hire several players to harvest crops sometimes when someone harvest crops it wotn show up on other players computer screens as harvested so they harvest same crops that just was harveste3d again this meens they dont get money.. the person that harvested it first got it. the problem is tha sometimes harvested crops shows as unharvested on other players monitors Ok
Old Dec 07 2009, 02:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just want to thank everyone involved in the Xmas stuff, and the xps seem to be working too!! Would have liked a Yule log for us pagans, but we can't have everything. Well done guys. xx

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread