Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2009, 01:37 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by semco View Post
Is there a list of the amount of XP points needed to get to each new level? If so, where can it be located?
Ditto, I can't seem to find this info. any where..Please assit. Thank you
Old Nov 22 2009, 01:47 PM

Are we able to purchase bigger farms now or not?
Old Nov 22 2009, 01:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default New Levels Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by davlin88 View Post
Ditto, I can't seem to find this info. any where..Please assit. Thank you
OFFICIAL November 20 release: Items and levels

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2009, 01:49 PM

Level:
XP:

I like what you've done with the latest release and the hint of more land. It's shows you're folowing at least some of the wishes of your users. I do have one issue still, and that's the need for some type of roads (gravel and asphalt) and a way of making steps for those of us who like the elevation effects. I feel these things also need to be addressed. Thanks!!

Old Nov 22 2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Popper View Post
I like what you've done with the latest release and the hint of more land. It's shows you're folowing at least some of the wishes of your users. I do have one issue still, and that's the need for some type of roads (gravel and asphalt) and a way of making steps for those of us who like the elevation effects. I feel these things also need to be addressed. Thanks!!
There are a lot of people who give the illusion of elevation changes using just the tools they already have. Take a search on the forum for words like "hills" or "slopes" to see how they do it.
Old Nov 22 2009, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Messages

Hello has anyone else received a message from people that to cut a pastes a message to show that your are a active farmer? I just wondering if this was a chain letter or for real.
Old Nov 22 2009, 01:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Default points level changing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy82958 View Post
How come everytime I visit someone with a higher points I become that level...I was at 32 yesterday then when I logged in I was 36 which is fine, went to a friend that was at 40 and I became that level and then went to another friend that was at 42 and am that now as well? any help, I really don't want to be at that level if i didn't do it myself....thanks
I had this going on a couple of days ago. I was at level 34, then I logged in and the update gave me a higher level, but when I started going to other farms my level kept changing to whatever farm I was on. Now I'm back down to level 34 which is what it was before the new release.
Old Nov 22 2009, 02:01 PM

Where is our land expansions?
Great new items!
Where to put them?
Old Nov 22 2009, 02:02 PM

Thank you so much for the changes and additions! My interest has been resurrected.

Are there plans for more land expansion levels? I would love this and hope to be able to expand more.
Old Nov 22 2009, 02:26 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul
Raul, bless your heart, are you hinting something like when you winked at the new levels? If you are, bless you and all you people that work to make this game just grand...maybe an early Christmas present from y'all to us poor little farmers with not enough land? Bless you, bless you, that wink is worth a thousand THANK YOU.

Texas Belle Dude Ranch
Level 44, expecting more land soon, lol

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread