Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2009, 06:17 AM

is there a new updated farmtown data spreadsheet available anywhere, with details of how much all items are and points needed to reach levels etc???
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:34 AM

Thanks for the new enhancements. Loving them. There must be something wrong with the system this morning. I am losing EXP points. I worked an entire farm this morning and then went home to my farm and lost all the EXP points. Probably lost harvest coins too but don't care because I have so many. I guess after working ion 3 farms and having this problem, I have list close to 3000 EXP points. I've been working fast and frantic to get to 60. Really hate it that I lost those points and would appreciate you're crediting them.
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:35 AM

Love the new version of FT. But could you please fix the bugs? The XPs disaper after every plowing job and that's annoying. Would also be greatful for more land...
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you - but now I can not plow, and no one else can plow on my land!
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:44 AM

I just sold a huge batch of hire-harvested crops, but didn't see any change in my coins...
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:46 AM

Wonderful seeing all this new stuff. Now we need more land and larger storage capacity.
Thanks for all the hard work, I'm a happier farmer now.....
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:55 AM

I have played a high graphic intensive game for years, I just stopped my subscription to it, but agree that the games, including Farm Town seem to give the computer a real work out, or shut down
Old Nov 22 2009, 06:59 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzymag View Post
we all got 5 $ when we first loaded the game then it was 1 $ for each level now when ever they up date like the one on the 20th they gave more when they adjusted for xp levels if that helps yall any happy farmmin
Love the extra farm cash
Old Nov 22 2009, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul
your smile looks promising..more land..nice! when?
Old Nov 22 2009, 07:58 AM

Thank you, I'm enjoying the new features. Well done
Closed Thread