Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 08:02 AM
Account Not Linked

like the changes i seen today. Very cool stuff. But like Raul said at the end of his post. not enough land. We need more space for all the new and cool items.
I very much enjoy the game. Although i get locked out and the game will not load for me every once in a while. My wife lost her whole farm all her crops have died. She cannot load her farm and has not been able to for 2 weeks now... Why???
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:06 AM

All the new additions are great! I was like a kid in a candy store looking at all the choices. I even got excited @ new gifts for friends!
All of you folks who work on the design & improvements are the best!
Thank you for your efforts and for not going bonkers w/ all those who just can't seem to be happy w/ anything!
FarmTown rocks!
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:13 AM

I cleared my farm yesterday to redesign, I knew exactly what I was going to do and now I've got loads of new things to choose from and dont know what to do anymore lol

Nice work, thanks very much
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:22 AM

Thanks Raul and everyone associated with FT. Love all the new goodies and levels. Thanks for working so hard and doing such a great job. Looking forward for room to put it all. ;-)
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Iam personally astounded that this had not leaked. You must have very loyal and dedicated people working there.
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:32 AM

this is great and wonderful news.. woke this morning to find i was on level 54.

weldone FT team
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:33 AM

Default timing out during harvesting

When i go to someones farm to harvest after about clicking on 20-30 squares the coins stop collecting. Sometimes when my avatar completes the process and they hire me to plow the request goes through however not always....i get the message that the server has timed out and i need to reload. I don't seem to have as many problems when i am plowing that problem appears to be better. Please find out what the issue is about not collecting coins when i am harvesting on another farm. I really like this game and am excited about all of the changes but I will need to have the ability to collect coins in order to purchase some of the new items.
Thank you
Joni
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:33 AM

Default New Items!!

Thanks everyone!!!
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Huge props to the Farm Town folks for continually making improvements! It's nice to know you all actually care about making constant improvements. Lots of great new stuff, and I really like the addition of higher levels -- keeps folks playing (like The Mrs, who is getting close to the old max).

One comment: It seems like most of the new stuff isn't for those at lower levels ... unless they spend real money on getting some Farm Town cash. That's a bit disappointing, though I can't really complain too much -- it's got to cost a fortune to run the game, upgrades, etc., and, hey, I can't fault anyone for trying to make a buck. Just an observation.

Again, terrific work on some really interesting items.

MD
~~

My humble place: Northwest Xylophone
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:44 AM

Awesome pretty new stuff! Love the vehicles and pretty gift trees. But now what am I going to do to make more room? My farm is already full and I HAVE to have the new stuff Thanks so much for the levels and items. More fun, less housework!