Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 08 2009, 02:48 AM

i am unable 2 open my storage box, i cant sell my harvest at the maket because it wont open and when i am on my farm the greenman is always lit up can some please explain why this is, its been this way since the new update HELP driving me crazy seeing the plus sign and cant use the cash
Old Nov 08 2009, 03:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Originally Posted by Raul
4. If you hover over the XP bar on the top you will see how many points you need to the next level (don't work on level 34, but it will soon ;-)

I hope that it is soon because you have lost so many players
Old Nov 08 2009, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which implement the following features and bug fixes:

Features:
---------
1. New Thanksgiving items

2. Hire to Harvest Crops. You can use this option if you don't want workers to harvest your trees

3. Faster delete operations: We removed the confirmation message when you are deleting harvested or gone to waste fields. If your level is higher than 15, we removed the confirmation message for all kind of crop fields even with real crops, to speed it even more.

4. If you hover over the XP bar on the top you will see how many points you need to the next level (don't work on level 34, but it will soon ;-)

Bug Fixes:
----------

1. Performance improved when working/dragging large farms that contained a specific set of items that were not optimized

2. The Harvest menu shown only on ready to harvest crops/trees

3. If you click on a non-ready crops/tree while harvesting, it shows you the growth %

4. More fixes with the XP assigments

Thanks

--Raul

***Moderator edit. If any of you are having any problems with any part of the new release please post those problems here http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...vember+Release so we can help you and gather them all up to report to the developers.

Sounds to me like more levels are on the way!!! Look at the emoticon! lol I'm very excited!!

ANd even if more levels werent comming, I'm still super thrilled for the new additions. I LOVE the autum trees, and wish we could buy them! I'm trying to get all of my neighbors and friends to send them to me. lol Thanks so much for all of the hard work guys, I really appreciate it!!
Old Nov 08 2009, 05:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Great new changes thank you for everything.....Please can you add more levels and/or bigger farms. Im on 34 i really am still addicted and i keep running out of space ide love to be able to move up some more levels please please please......
Old Nov 08 2009, 05:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ever since the last new version came out I am having trouble with harvesting....I harvest peoples crops and then someone else comes along and takes my lines the crops . they see them as not harvested...and its taking my money away from me as they takes my crops that i already harvested.....also the same with plowing they will plow over what i already have plowed...so they are seeing things ot done...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 08 2009, 07:49 AM

hi
i am losing coin big time...just harvested pineapples and my coin count only went up 13 coins per acre ...i have windows 7 could that be the problem...but why would it be....you all need to check to make sure you get the amount per click..even waiting to the end did not help...help me please
Old Nov 08 2009, 08:30 AM

Angry

Yes this is also happening to me & its so annoying when u have worked hard only for someone else to come along & take it all for themselves. Ive posted this problem before but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears I fear.
Old Nov 08 2009, 09:14 AM

Smile Just my two cents

For all those at are fustrated I just have one thing to say..... install the restaurant city application for one day ..... no, no make it a week and seriously play it and you will appreciate the development team of FarmTown. You are the Best!!!!!!!! Beta is just that and I love this game now Restaurant City there is a game that is truely bugie and it is a much older game...

Thanks Farmtown Creators you rock and I love the game... I can hardly wait for more levels when ever you get around to it. Take your time fix the problems I have no problem finding lots to do to at level 34 to keep myself entertained. It is more about the money and exp points.... it is about the love of the game and I am farming and having a blast.

Thanks for listening.
Nala
Old Nov 08 2009, 09:25 AM

Default harvested fields return and coins are lost

Since the latest upgrade, I have experienced the following on two occasions: I've hired someone to harvest from the MP. While he/she is harvesting, I refreshed in preparation for hiring to plow. With this refresh, I returned to find that nearly all of the harvested fields had also returned, but the harvester is able see this; he or she simply lost the coins he/she had earned in harvesting. And finally, hiring them to plow, just in case they are able to carry on despite what I see, is ineffective.

On a positive note, in addition to the many other fun and useful upgrades, I am very grateful for the added selective harvesting feature. I was quite weary with hearing farmers in the MP lament over the state of their trees.
Old Nov 08 2009, 09:55 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 25 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:
Default Help lol

For some reason i can not find the new option. hire friend to harvest.. i am lvl 34 i do appreciate any help thank you to the zynga developer's for all you do..

Visit ~~DeCicco Farm's~~

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread