Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
Love the new stuff , and the storage window change is great I love how it scrolls now . Much easier to check on items too , hope you get alot of positive feedback on this so you do change the market window as well ! One suggestion , can we please use one of the mines to "mine" salt ? Would be a great thing to happen , you all do such a great job for a great game ...Farm Town is the BEST farming game on FB !!!
AGree agree - and please can we have the new scrolling window on the other ones - like on the Facilities Manager.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 21 2011, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
If you get help and it works, please let me know because I have the same problem.
Both of you need to post in Help and Support and get a moderator to check your farms to see if they can find them. If they can't see them then you two will need to report it to Support to see about getting a replacement.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2011, 11:06 PM

Wonderful updates, factories and tools. Now we need a START ALL Button!!!
Old Sep 21 2011, 11:35 PM
Account Not Linked

love the new tools for starting all - always the first thing i buy on the updates!
anything that cuts down the number of clicks and how long it takes to fill my facilities is great!
however i did notice something odd when i filled my bridal shop - it filled to 101.4% - anyone else seeing this?
Old Sep 21 2011, 11:37 PM

Default missing green forklift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Both of you need to post in Help and Support and get a moderator to check your farms to see if they can find them. If they can't see them then you two will need to report it to Support to see about getting a replacement.
Thanks Taz. I just posted it there. I hope I posted it correctly.
Old Sep 22 2011, 12:21 AM

It seems to me that the new facilities, the Gourmet Restaurant and the Hotel are in need of a lot of crops and things to upload, so I'm not sure if I'm going to fill them, but they both are nice looking buildings and are looking good in my farm anyway. I'm trying to stay away from playing too many hours of farm town. Factories that require a lot of crops and things to upload are off my playing list; so the Gourmet Restaurant and the hotel may as well be just for show and not be loaded. Farm Town should be more considerate that NOT everyone can spend a lot of time to grow, harvest, plow, and plant crops to fill factories.

I'm disappointed in knowing just how many types of things are required just to fill the gourmet factory. Really disappointed!! I only like facs that I don't have to grow anything and yet be able to load them up. i.e. the furniture, the toy, the saw mills, paper mills, the printing shop, juice factories, cookware, garden tools, fishing tools, pool bar, the farm tools, the metal mills, the modern school, the school supplies, the ceramics factory, the musical factory, the musical equipment shop, the glassware factory, sports factory, sports arena, home depot, dance club, winery, distillery, etc. (You get the picture), These are the ones I DON'T HAVE TO GROW ANYTHING, and yet be able to upload and play and make coins with. The winery and the distillery are on my list because they are easy to fill, just need most of 4 hours to 1 day plant to fill these up.

Okay, I've given you my feedback, I've bought the new gourmet restaurant and the hotel, but I may not be filling both these to the fullest, for they need too many things.

Sandie Angel

Last edited by Sandie Angel; Sep 22 2011 at 12:41 AM.
Old Sep 22 2011, 12:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
Thanks for the reply Taz and yes I did that. I have noticed on these posts that someone else is having the same problem. Their green lift is missing too. I have checked the storage as you say, checked all the farms yet it's not there. It's in permanent hiding because it still works. It was there one day and gone the next. LOL

I also cleared the cache and did the refreshing stuff routine as well. My farm is linked so I would appreciate help with this mystery so I can get the purple lift installed and up and running asap.
Funny...mine is gone too....I just figured I accidentally sold it and bought a new one....but like everyone else, it was still working....sigh...
Old Sep 22 2011, 01:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down Epic disappointment!!

Such a huge disappointment that the Store All button in the facility manager.. that costs 45 FC mind you, does not empty the Service Facs, which are the ones that take twice as long to empty! I guess that will come somewhere down the line where we have to pay another 45 FC. Im starting to see now why people are growing tired of these tools being dragged out to the max and being milked for too much FC. The game is awesome.. but this excessive cash grab is getting a little old now.. even for us die hards that have never complained.
Old Sep 22 2011, 03:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Such a huge disappointment that the Store All button in the facility manager.. that costs 45 FC mind you, does not empty the Service Facs, which are the ones that take twice as long to empty! I guess that will come somewhere down the line where we have to pay another 45 FC. Im starting to see now why people are growing tired of these tools being dragged out to the max and being milked for too much FC. The game is awesome.. but this excessive cash grab is getting a little old now.. even for us die hards that have never complained.
How do the service facilities take twice as long to empty then the regular facilities. They take me the same amount of time which is one click and that is it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 22 2011, 04:00 AM

Red face Purple forklift ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
I have to admit that I've done my share of moaning and groaning in the past, but this morning, I have nothing but kudos to send to the Devs.

The purple forklift ROCKS OUT. This will save me at minimum a hour a day, as I have every production and service facility available. I typically spend about 4 hours a day playing, and that is just managing my own farm. I haven't had time to play with others, and haven't been to the market to work for at least 3 months. Now I can get back to having fun and playing nice with others.

Thanks FT Devs. This update is the best yet.

Kat
UNFORTUNATELY I just found out the purple forklift DOES NOT take the service facilities .... .. after I bought it of course... just feel so deceived because they were clever enought NOT to mention this in the release...
Closed Thread