Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19 2022, 12:27 PM

not sure if the devs know but there isnt an image on the facebook wall for the green ink it just comes up with writing.
Old Mar 19 2022, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
not sure if the devs know but there isnt an image on the facebook wall for the green ink it just comes up with writing.
Hi Alexm2012

When has this problem startED? Is this happening with a particular friend, all your friends posting the green ink or with your own posts?

I can see my own post for green ink and my friends posts on facebook with the correct image. Some of them posted a few minutes ago.

Please close and reopen facebook and check if that corrected.
Old Mar 19 2022, 03:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Thank you!!

Just taking a moment to say thank you to those who've worked so hard to get this game...enjoyed by so many, updated! It's taken some time but ,for me, I've been able to still enjoy one of my favorite pass times. I'm sure there will still be bugs, especially for those who treat it like a business lol, but we'll all deal with it. I know you were all just doing your jobs but we all like to be thanked, credited, acknowledged from time to time so again "Thank you"
Old Mar 19 2022, 08:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

whats going on with the game> cant get to expan to large screen and cant answer my mail, any idea on whats going on?
Old Mar 19 2022, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
whats going on with the game> cant get to expan to large screen and cant answer my mail, any idea on whats going on?
Hi Beverduster,
It has to be something with your computer. Make sure your browser is up to date. Also try closing out and restarting your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2022, 09:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ID number ( 100000201115933 )
strange happenings in ft... I had Arugula ready to harvest on farms 3 and 9 so went to market to hire (also the fishing on those farms) plus short term crops on farms 5 and 6. Hired a worker, she did the fishing on #3 and got the bonus, went to #5 and #6 and harvested and plowed both farms... I went to check and found Arugula still ready on #3 and #9 so went back to market to hire again just for those 2 farms. Checked myself only to find the crops still there... hired another farmer and also sent a message asking her to let me know if there was a problem... she messaged back that the farms had been done.. I went to them but Arugula crops still showing as ready to harvest... got one of my own super neighbors to visit and he harvest/plowed both #3 and #9 and when I checked, YES finally they were done... I had done the memcache after the first person hired... wondering if anyone else has noticed a problem with Arugula?
Old Mar 19 2022, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
ID number ( 100000201115933 )
strange happenings in ft... I had Arugula ready to harvest on farms 3 and 9 so went to market to hire (also the fishing on those farms) plus short term crops on farms 5 and 6. Hired a worker, she did the fishing on #3 and got the bonus, went to #5 and #6 and harvested and plowed both farms... I went to check and found Arugula still ready on #3 and #9 so went back to market to hire again just for those 2 farms. Checked myself only to find the crops still there... hired another farmer and also sent a message asking her to let me know if there was a problem... she messaged back that the farms had been done.. I went to them but Arugula crops still showing as ready to harvest... got one of my own super neighbors to visit and he harvest/plowed both #3 and #9 and when I checked, YES finally they were done... I had done the memcache after the first person hired... wondering if anyone else has noticed a problem with Arugula?
Hi Aussie rae,
I have plant 9 farms with arugula and had them harvested with no problems. This sounds like either a computer time problem or inadvertent layering. All of the mods have planted and had it harvested with no problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2022, 10:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie rae,
I have plant 9 farms with arugula and had them harvested with no problems. This sounds like either a computer time problem or inadvertent layering. All of the mods have planted and had it harvested with no problems.
seems strange that the first person was able to successfully harvest and plow the farms with the short term crops but not the ones with Arugula... not to worry, super neighbors are a bit more reliable than some from the market these days, LOL
Old Mar 19 2022, 11:23 PM

I thought that the Belts/Dans icons for the factory items showed in the old version. If not, it would sure be nice if they did in this version.
Old Mar 19 2022, 11:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbhg1221 View Post
I thought that the Belts/Dans icons for the factory items showed in the old version. If not, it would sure be nice if they did in this version.
Hi Barbhg,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see them. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Closed Thread