Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 03 2021, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dan H,
That is an Apple issue I believe. Check to see if there is an update for Safari.
You might want to try a different browser to see if it will work in one of the other ones.

What happens when you try to go to full screen?
It is a Safari issue. Finally found an error message, down a ways,
in the INFO stats:

Anyhow, nothing happens at all when the Fullscreen box is clicked. Like the mouse is dead.

I'll check for any Safari updates.

Thanks, Taz D!!
Old Apr 03 2021, 06:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing business suit clothing in avatar configurator

I am missing my 3 business suit clothing sets in the avatar configurator. It shows I need to buy them. My avatar is currently wearing one of the 3 business suits. User ID # is 1426685368 .
Old Apr 03 2021, 06:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno View Post
I am missing my 3 business suit clothing sets in the avatar configurator. It shows I need to buy them. My avatar is currently wearing one of the 3 business suits. User ID # is 1426685368 .
Hi Jonno,
They are not missing. The Buy button shows on them but if you own the suit of clothes then it will put them on you when you click on it. If you don't own it then a pop up will show that you need to buy them. We have brought this up to the developers about the Buy button still showing on those you own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2021, 06:51 PM

Still having MAJOR issues with FT and / or BROWSER crashes when hired to work at the inn or job marketplace. When it reloads I sometimes get a "browser does not support WebGL 2.0". Sometimes I get a rehire request other times not.
Old Apr 03 2021, 07:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Still having MAJOR issues with FT and / or BROWSER crashes when hired to work at the inn or job marketplace. When it reloads I sometimes get a "browser does not support WebGL 2.0". Sometimes I get a rehire request other times not.
Hi John,
Depending on the farms you are hired to work, if they are heavily loaded, then you may have problems with them. There isn't anything the developers can do for that right now. The only thing I can suggest is to turn off any Show item you do not need for working them such as facilities, buildings, decorations, etc. before you go to the market or inn.
The WebGL error is just a way the game is telling you there is a problem. You can try just closing the browser and reopening it to your farms. If that doesn't fix it then you will need to clear the browser cache, close the browser, then reopen your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2021, 08:19 PM

On show names screen - when all fish are ready it shows they are, but cannot see if anything else is ready - the blue covers it all up. When no fish, you can see crops, etc. Don't know if this is bug or just not available yet. ID: 1744111875 Thank you
Old Apr 03 2021, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
On show names screen - when all fish are ready it shows they are, but cannot see if anything else is ready - the blue covers it all up. When no fish, you can see crops, etc. Don't know if this is bug or just not available yet. ID: 1744111875 Thank you
Hi Dleenorris,
It will show everything as long as you are not holding any tool. The problem may be if you have a lot of waters (fish) on a farm then that may show the largest part over the rest and may not make it easy to see the rest.
Old Apr 03 2021, 08:40 PM

Thumbs down Cash Out All & Store All

Cash Out All and Store All options are suppose to collect on ALL farms. They do not. They have to be clicked on each farm.

Thank you.
Old Apr 03 2021, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplelife0114 View Post
Cash Out All and Store All options are suppose to collect on ALL farms. They do not. They have to be clicked on each farm.

Thank you.
Hi Simplelife,
Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Old Apr 04 2021, 05:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

While working from my iPad (not using the Facebook “app”, but going thru Google to get to Facebook), I cannot access the full screen view.

I’ll be back at my regular PC tomorrow where I have no full screen issues.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread