Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 03 2021, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted Jim View Post
When I came on this morning (4/3/21/0830CDT) I turned off the Autoselect Tools function in the wrench to fish, as I have been doing for the past two months. When I got done fishing, I re-selected Autoselect Tools. That function is not currently working. I tried refreshing and reloading to no avail.

Upon further experimentation, I find I MUST select Combine first. If I select Chop Trees, Harvest Trees, or Harvest Flowers, the Autoselect doesn't send me on to the next tool, but merely stops. If I harvest/plant crops first, then it flows.

Taz: Selecting the first tool is not the issue. See edit above. Thank you.
Hi Addicted Jim

Taz is not available at this moment.

Please when you have more information do not edit your post as we dont receive a notification, instead post again to add more information.

I have tested what you say and found that if I have crops ready but I first select other tool, when I am given the Combine Harvest/Plant the crops are not showing up.
I sent an email to the develpers about this issue.
Old Apr 03 2021, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkisone View Post
In use
22.6 GB
Available
41.4 GB

Whats weird is I play Elvernar all day and it never freezes. Nothing else does just my game and I s want to play!
Its 4. I am sorry about that. Still makes zero sense. I have had this laptop for 2 years and played perfectly fine before all the hoopla started.
Old Apr 03 2021, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Its 4. I am sorry about that. Still makes zero sense. I have had this laptop for 2 years and played perfectly fine before all the hoopla started.
Hi Mikkisone,
That is what I was afraid of. You may be able to play, but you will have the freezing up and slow play. The WebGl does need more memory. The recommended amount is 8GB. You can find all the recommendations in the first post of the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2021, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi sheepymom,

Are you going to the Account tab to change the sex? If it's already showing female, try changing it to male, save the changes reload the game, then go back to the Account tab and repeat to change it back to female again.

Have you already contacted support about this?
Thank you for your help. I tried changing to male and then back to female and it didnt work. I have not contacted support. I will do that next. Thanks again.
Old Apr 03 2021, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepymom View Post
Thank you for your help. I tried changing to male and then back to female and it didnt work. I have not contacted support. I will do that next. Thanks again.
Hi Sheepymom,
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2021, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Now that makes more sense Taz! Thank you for answering me all day long. I was not aware that WEBGL needed more ram.
Old Apr 03 2021, 04:02 PM

Cannot go to Fullscreen when on iMac with macOS Big Sur version 11.2.3 and using Safari. Zoom in/out works OK. Is this a FT issue or is it an Apple issue?

Thanks,
Old Apr 03 2021, 04:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Cannot go to Fullscreen when on iMac with macOS Big Sur version 11.2.3 and using Safari. Zoom in/out works OK. Is this a FT issue or is it an Apple issue?

Thanks,
Hi Dan H,
That is an Apple issue I believe. Check to see if there is an update for Safari.
You might want to try a different browser to see if it will work in one of the other ones.

What happens when you try to go to full screen?
Old Apr 03 2021, 04:46 PM

Thanks Marymarcel. I figured it was something like that but couldn't find. Never though of clicking on farm name.
Old Apr 03 2021, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.W. View Post
Thanks Marymarcel. I figured it was something like that but couldn't find. Never though of clicking on farm name.
You are very welcome J.W.
Closed Thread